TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stumbled on Theme Park Review back in college while I was looking for inspiration for a project. Ever since, I have come back numerous times to view all the great photos, videos, and humor that is put into this site.

Club TPR sounds great! And with the awesome-looking Club TPR card, I will get to throw it at people and spread the word.

-R.

What a great way to end a stressful day at work, finding out about this! Count me in for sure; I can't wait!!! The whole thing sounds even more awesome than I'd have imagined!

Could you throw in a customized TPR taser for use on line jumpers? ...oh, and maybe an 8 x 10 glossy of Prowler because that'd really make it worth it! J/K

To be honest, I was thinking I wasn't going to join since I already belong to a couple of other coaster clubs. However, after reading just the partial list of benefits, I'm now seriously considering it. It's really sounding like an awesome deal. Thanks for your hard work in putting this together, Robb and Elissa!

I was on the fence previously, but after reading about all the perks and benefits, I'm sold. Hopefully PPP will be included in that whole deal.

PPP is included, but from what we've been told from Knoebel's, you don't actually have to be a member of any club to go to PPP. We will "promote" it with Club TPR and encourage our Club TPR members to attend the event, but you don't need to be a card carrying member of any club to attend.

I was on the fence previously, but after reading about all the perks and benefits, I'm sold. Hopefully PPP will be included in that whole deal.

PPP is included, but from what we've been told from Knoebel's, you don't actually have to be a member of any club to go to PPP. We will "promote" it with Club TPR and encourage our Club TPR members to attend the event, but you don't need to be a card carrying member of any club to attend.

That makes sense. I forgot I attended PPP '03 without being a member of any club

I'm totally on board!...in a few years. I don't think I'd want to join now since I don't really travel that much. Plus if I asked my parents for money to join the "Roller Coaster Club," I'd probably get a decent laughing at from them. However, the list of benefits is absolutely amazing! One question, if it's not asking too much, how do you get the parks on board with all of this?

Edited by atem122