TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Club TPR is Coming in March!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you ensure that the Park Perks will work? I mean if I arrive early to Kings Island for example, what happens if I walk up to Guest Services and say "I'm here to walk back to the Beast...here's my card," and they say..."The rides open at 10:30, have a nice day" because being a smaller club that Rep didn't know the protocol for Club TPR?

I am going to put some money aside for this. I plan on joining reguardlessly, but if there any perks for Dorney, Hershey or knoebels, that would seal the deal!

Love the lanyards by the way. I really think this could be already bigger than ACE. Plus no fatty patch jackets either!

How do you ensure that the Park Perks will work? I mean if I arrive early to Kings Island for example, what happens if I walk up to Guest Services and say "I'm here to walk back to the Beast...here's my card," and they say..."The rides open at 10:30, have a nice day" because being a smaller club that Rep didn't know the protocol for Club TPR?

If that happens ask to speak to someone else there. You will always have a good chance of running into one employee who doesn't know everything.

Can't wait. I'd gladly donate the $40-$50 fee just to keep TPR running. Getting a club with all of these awesome perks is just bonus!

Slightly off-topic, but can anyone give more detail on the KI walkback? And if a friend and I go and I have a card but he doesn't, he's screwed right?