TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

P. 767: WinterFest Media Night Report

Umm... how about a hyper or whatever replacing Hurler?

Why are you guys trying so hard to disprove a coaster?

It's honestly not that hard considering that everything provided as evidence so far consists of wild speculation or significant extrapolation of facts.

I have this issue sometimes when training new investigators at work. Some people seem to just lack the ability to apply rationale thought and reasoning to the facts available at hand in order to arrive at an educated, sensible conclusion.

Want it boiled down to a two-word phrase? Fine. Common sense. Common sense tells me that a two-day gap in announcements does not equate to a potential hyper coaster. That's extrapolation at its finest. Simply put, there's no evidence yet that there's a hyper, and a hyper (as previously pointed out) would have created more hype behind the announcement by now.

But since you brought it up, yeah I'm sure they left Hurler sitting there all year closed and haven't started removing it because they're planning on tearing it down, clearing a bunch of additional land and building a hupercoaster that'll totally be ready for opening day 2017 in mid to late March.

Hey look, a reasonable, rationale assessment based on available facts! And wrapped up with a healthy dose of sarcasm, too, my favorite kind! Want a job?

This whole SnoopinAround thing really does make me think that it might have something to do with planet snoopy rather than Hurler

What is there to do with Planet Snoopy?

Possibly the fact that Snoopy has been in all the teaser pictures, you don't see that?

This whole SnoopinAround thing really does make me think that it might have something to do with planet snoopy rather than Hurler

Ummm...you do realize that they just re-themed Planet Snoopy a couple of years ago, right?

Yes, they could add in a new ride or two in PS, but I don't think that's the entire announcement.

^^Yeah i know, and that's the only thing that would make me think against it. But with Snoopy being in all the teasers and also the hashtag, i really do think it is something related to it. I'm also hoping that there's more to it as well though.

^Sure, but every single one has after that. Take a look at the facebook video that they've posted and you can make out a small amount of what's on the plans, there looks to be a tower ride of some sort along with other things. Don't get me wrong though, those plans could obviously be fake and purely for the video.

^Sure, but every single one has after that. Take a look at the facebook video that they've posted and you can make out a small amount of what's on the plans, there looks to be a tower ride of some sort along with other things. Don't get me wrong though, those plans could obviously be fake and purely for the video.

They already have a drop tower. So possibly a Huss Condor.

Number one, it's blurry. Take anything you see with a grain of salt.

Second, no one teases a small tower ride for over two weeks.

Third, TPR needs to stop trying to deny that some coming. It's pretty plain as day with the amount of teasing. It's getting obnoxious.

He was also around Hurler. It's not Planet Snoopy.

Just because teasers show one thing doesn't mean other things couldn't happen.

The first teaser had nothing to do with Snoopy. Au revoir.

I saw a bunch of movie trailers once. One of them didn't have a certain character in it, but the rest of them did. According to your logic, the character wouldn't be in the movie at all. Do you read what you type? My username is Cedar Fanboy but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE this thread is ridiculous.

Third, TPR needs to stop trying to deny that some coming. It's pretty plain as day with the amount of teasing. It's getting obnoxious.

Who the hell is trying to deny that something is coming? Once again, what are you talking about?

Meant to type something big.

I saw a bunch of movie trailers once. One of them didn't have a certain character in it, but the rest of them did. According to your logic, the character wouldn't be in the movie at all. Do you read what you type? My username is Cedar Fanboy but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE this thread is ridiculous.

Yeah, cause movies and Roller Coasters are the exact same, right? It's not like the exact details are revealed for s movie, right? Again with the TPR stubbornness and egotism.

Who the hell is trying to deny that something is coming? Once again, what are you talking about?

Yeah, cause movies and Roller Coasters are the exact same, right? It's not like the exact details are revealed for s movie, right? Again with the TPR stubbornness and egotism.

Serious question... are you a real person or are you just one of those bots that puts a bunch of random words together into something that kind of resembles a sentence to troll people by seeing how long they'll try to have a conversation with it.

Serious question... are you a real person or are you just one of those bots that puts a bunch of random words together into something that kind of resembles a sentence to troll people by seeing how long they'll try to have a conversation with it.

Nah, you classify more as a troll.

Alright I'm tired of trying to translate this guy's posts into coherent thoughts. Part of me does hope the announcement is a new water play area and a Pipe Scream clone just to watch this thread go even more off the rails than it already. Bonus points if they call that ride a coaster.