TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

That ride looks absolutely amazing... I knew the constant corners would be cool but that was just too beautiful.

Robb blacked out on it? I know in the video he said he did and that he hasn't ever done that on a coaster... that makes me think this beast could be even more intense than Goliath.

Also keep in mind that Robb pretty much hasn't had time to eat or sleep over the last two days so that certainly could be playing a role in the 'graying out'.

Looks like a great intense ride, can't wait to try it out myself in August!

BTW, if you're interested in this ride and getting some awesome rides on it, you will want to make sure you're a Club TPR Member by this August!!!!

Happiness is waiting 6 months with people complaining about a new mega-coaster just to hear positive reviews when it finally opens.

Okay--but that's what normally happens with new rides, too.

The S turns look brutal. The intensity reminds me of Ravine Flyer II because I had a hard time keeping my composure during the commercial shoot. Atleast the MF has capacity over this ride though. The trains seem to be only 5 cars in length and I'm guessing only 2 will be operating normally.

They only have 2 trains for the ride. I don't know how many cars they actually have, but RCDB says 8 cars per train.

Edited by nitrofan

Come on dude, don't try and rain on their parade. They're excited, let them have it.

Well, I was. But the complainer thing just always gets my goat.

/And also, there's no Santa.

Yeah the trains are eight cars! And yes, there are two of them.

Our awesome Assistant/Moderator CFC Chuck was there covering the event and will provide an excellent and detailed Photo TR by tomorrow. Robb was there more for helping the park with filming and stuff. I will try to talk to him later to ask about the headbanging and front seat vs. back seat questions that have been asked in this thread.