TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Thanks for shorting the video to just the testing parts but whyyyyyyyyyyy for the love of god did you have to put that techno in it? The Roar of the train was more then enough music to an coaster enthusiast ears imo.

Also is this the only park to put up a crappy web cam only to turn it off when anything good is happening

That first drop in the back seat looks amazing and it does look like it's flying over those hills here hoping that it keeps flying

^The interesting query is that KD owns the lands surrounding the road, but its a state maintained road. I could understand if Clint adn the guys where stand off the road... and I could also understand if police asked them to leave because they were loitering...

I'm not good with laws and stuff...

18 more days.

If the trains end up being the as-of-late regular intamin OTSRs I'm going to be disappointed. These are bearable on Fahrenheit and Maverick but I'm worried about how comfortable they'll be on the first turn (even with it's super wide radius) and the numerous quick transitions...

misc_Train.jpg.debe404402556486b073290036aed93f.jpg

from I305 website