TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

^I say tiny due to the size of the people next to it, and thinking about MFs station. In retrospect, that is a tiny station too but it is divide which helps. I saw boring cause at this point it is just a rectangle box with a regular roof, nothing extreme. I am ready to revoke that statement, but unless McDonald's really does sponsor this ride I am not going to expect to much of a cool station.

^I say tiny due to the size of the people next to it, and thinking about MFs station. In retrospect, that is a tiny station too but it is divide which helps. I saw boring cause at this point it is just a rectangle box with a regular roof, nothing extreme. I am ready to revoke that statement, but unless McDonald's really does sponsor this ride I am not going to expect to much of a cool station.

Are we even sure that an 8 car intamin mega train will be able to even fit in a station that size? they're probably not finished putting all of the station framework up just yet though.

^not to be rude but what does "Manufacturing defects such as wrinkles in the mainframe of the vehicles, misaligned tracks, and faulty wheel assemblies" have to do with the length of the station being long enough to accommodate the length of the train?

I don't see the the relation to one another.

^yea you'd never know it if you solely relied on the official I305 page for all your I305 information.

I think it's great that we have many outlets for new information. The parkis usung Twitter/Facebook, we have Clint Novak and his updates, and random posts from trip reports.

It'd be nice if they kept the Official I305 page current with new pics/blogs and get the webcam back online.