TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

The one cheesy shirt design I can get behind!

Sorry to get off the topic of this park, but I felt it was a worthy contribution to the T-shirt rant thread :-P

That may be one of the greatest amusement park shirts I have ever seen.

I agree that most park merch is horrible. Not my style. But I've found a few I like - the more simple the better. I remember having a terrible time finding a single shirt during an entire weekend spent at Cedar Point while actively looking through all the gift shops for a cool shirt I could take home. Didn't find one.

I have the same problem, I was lucky at 1 Park last year. Canada’s Wonderland had a Leviathan shirt that was grey with just the logo, clean and simple. I bought it that day.

Does anyone else feel that most roller coaster/theme park merch is just really ugly?

I never understood why it's hard to find simple park shirts. I would love to find a simple shirt/hoodie/mug that just has the parks logo with a year, either established or the current season to remind me the year I visited the park. Instead to me most shirt designs look like they were designed by people stuck in 1994.

That new Twisted Timbers drone video update on YouTube shows the track running "extremely" close to the elevator shaft or whatever that square cylindrical box is attached to the station. Looks almost as if one could literally slap the side of the building when passing that point which could be quite dangerous.

Might just be an optical illusion tho, or maybe the way the drone camera is filming.

LOL I didn’t even notice that! How embarrassing!

Reminds me of when my school misspelled my city name on my high school diploma... Is there a lack of proofreaders in the world?

Try having your school mispronounce your state as "Virgina" on their diplomas one year.

Lol, that reminds me. My school's yearbook misspelled the word "school"...

This parks lineup is so stacked, even without an RMC. Honestly its more like a one-two-three-four punch with Volcano and Dominator in there. Both absolutely fantastic rides.

This parks lineup is so stacked, even without an RMC. Honestly its more like a one-two-three-four punch with Volcano and Dominator in there. Both absolutely fantastic rides.

I would also argue that Flight of Fear is an extremely solid #5 as well!