TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

This really gives us nothing new outside of the name.. can't wait to see the full layout and details when it's officially announced.

I don't mean this to be a dick, but yes it does. The barrel roll was uncertain, height, 20 airtime hills, speed, etc

This really gives us nothing new outside of the name.. can't wait to see the full layout and details when it's officially announced.

I don't mean this to be a dick, but yes it does. The barrel roll was uncertain, height, 20 airtime hills, speed, etc

Height and speed and barrel roll were already there. Just look at the existing structure that's been up the past month +. The way the supports are coming down from the lift hill spells out roll and drop. Unless you thought RMC was going to build a drop at the same angle as the Beast's second lift hill, haha.

Double digit airtime moments is a guarantee on any RMC.

I've removed the post with the press-release fragment for now. The announcement was not meant to be made until next week, and I don't think it's cool to be jumping the gun.

Please do not repost it.

Thank you.

Edited by cfc

I've removed the post with the press-release fragment for now. The announcement was not meant to be made until next week, and I don't think it's cool to be jumping the gun.

Please do not repost it.

Thank you.

I agree 100% (and I’m not just playing teacher’s pet). Coaster forums should be a safe haven from leaks. You don’t see movie spoilers on movie forums, so please don’t post them here for those that want to be surprised. If you want to see them, they are not hard to find.

Please do not repost it.

Thank you.

I agree 100% (and I’m not just playing teacher’s pet). Coaster forums should be a safe haven from leaks. You don’t see movie spoilers on movie forums, so please don’t post them here for those that want to be surprised. If you want to see them, they are not hard to find.

My feeling can be summed by what this one redditor said:

Whoever leaked this is an *******

That being said, thank you very much you beautiful *******

Please do not repost it.

Thank you.

My feeling can be summed by what this one redditor said:

Whoever leaked this is an *******

That being said, thank you very much you beautiful *******

I have a feeling someone got fired before this leak.

I think it's completely fair game to "discuss" what has been seen as it is all over the internet, but out of respect for the park and the hard work that I'm sure has been put into the official announcement, we will keep any of the leaked images off the forum.

As much as I like seeing stuff early, it’s a real shame that this got leaked, especially since Six Flags and Cedar Fair have done such a great job keeping things sealed up this year. That being said, we can still look forward to seeing the layout and hopefully some special events (#SHEEEEEEED).

Shivering Timbers, Mystic Timbers, Soaring Timbers, Twisting Timbers.

Timbers is the new "-Hawk"

Mean steak to become Mean Timbers? Lol

I want a rollercoaster to be named "Mean Steak" more than anything in the world right now!

I want a rollercoaster to be named "Mean Steak" more than anything in the world right now!

Haha oops, seems like the perfect name for a coaster somewhere in Texas lol

Haha oops, seems like the perfect name for a coaster somewhere in Texas lol

New Mean Streak Giant

Everything that we *want* to know is out there based on the current construction.

Low 100' tall, mid 50 mph, barrel roll drop, tons of airtime since it's a RMC.

Very intersted to see how it goes out and back in the rectangle footprint that it occupies.

Themed huss top spin + giant Intamin drop + unique Intamin invert launch + B&M floorless (top tier) + Giga + RMC = A park I need to be at NAO