TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Are we sure this isn't for haunt? That looks like someones feet are walking on the right?

28...feet...better...

Totally for Haunt. There's nothing "scary" about these teasers like it would be for Haunt.

Show me where it says feet . . .

You know, its one thing to speculate but its another to come off as a complete dick. As if everything you say is law. You seem like a very fun person to be around . . .

Are we sure this isn't for haunt? That looks like someones feet are walking on the right?

28...feet...better...

Totally for Haunt. There's nothing "scary" about these teasers like it would be for Haunt.

Show me where it says feet . . .

You know, its one thing to speculate but its another to come off as a complete dick. As if everything you say is law. You seem like a very fun person to be around . . .

It shows a picture of feet.

^I'm pretty sure that AstrumSpark is a troll who is probably laughing his A$$ off every time he posts, and then he gets another round of laughs when people respond.

I must be the greatest troll ever then because you guys are un-ironically responding to me.

Adding height to a ride automatically makes it better?

[attachment=0]IMG_2474.JPG[/attachment]

Adding height to Maverick would technically make it better.

This is the first and probably only time where I'm gonna agree with you. A taller maverick would be even better than it already is.

^^-- People would probably complain about it being rough more. In this case they're partially redesigning the ride and using tech that can handle it and kind of needs it taller and faster.

Adding height to a ride automatically makes it better?

[attachment=0]IMG_2474.JPG[/attachment]

Adding height to Maverick would technically make it better.

This is the first and probably only time where I'm gonna agree with you. A taller maverick would be even better than it already is.

I feel like I'm on an automotive forum reading the debate "No Replacement for Displacement"

There's a bit more intricacy with coaster design, however. But with that said, I know plenty of people who prefer I-305 to Maverick; and you could make the argument that I-305 is what happens when you add height to Maverick.

I feel like I'm on an automotive forum reading the debate "No Replacement for Displacement"

There's a bit more intricacy with coaster design, however. But with that said, I know plenty of people who prefer I-305 to Maverick; and you could make the argument that I-305 is what happens when you add height to Maverick.

Maverick is heads above the redundant twists of I305.

Intimidator isn't just twists you know.

Compared to Maverick, it is.

Maverick

Launch

Drop

Turn

Twist

Twist

Airtime hill

Horseshoe roll

Launch

Airtime hill

Turn

Stengel

Stengel

Airtime hill

Brakes

I305

Lift

Drop

Turn

Airtime hill

Twisty airtime hill

Twist

Twist

Twist

Airtime hill

Airtime hill/Twist

Twist

Twist into Brakes

Man, if you say "Twist" a bunch it starts to sound really weird.

Compared to Maverick, it is.

Maverick

Launch

Drop

Turn

Twist

Twist

Airtime hill

Horseshoe roll

Launch

Airtime hill

Turn

Stengel

Stengel

Airtime hill

Brakes

I305

Lift

Drop

Turn

Airtime hill

Twisty airtime hill

Twist

Twist

Twist

Airtime hill

Airtime hill/Twist

Twist

Twist into Brakes

Man, if you say "Twist" a bunch it starts to sound really weird.