TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

^One train is running 4 cars and the one racing it is running 5 cars. And in the 2nd postcard, it's vice-versa. No biggie, but kinda cool.

I knew I saw this years ago, but could not find the source. Digging through all my old coaster/park stuff (which is going up for auction soon; time to say goodbye to the majority of my collection), and found these postcards.

Related, but much more strange: years ago I saw a picture of Loch Ness Monster with the trains interlocking in the loop (and here's the strange and related part) - one train had six cars and the other had 7. Doesn't make a lot of sense from a control systems point of view, unless it was being run on manual; this was a picture I saw in the 80s.

All-season fast lane is back up for sale... for $199. I believe it was significantly less at the beginning of the season when it first came out ($129? $149? I can't remember.) but now is your chance to pick it up again if you missed out before...

All-season fast lane is back up for sale... for $199. I believe it was significantly less at the beginning of the season when it first came out ($129? $149? I can't remember.) but now is your chance to pick it up again if you missed out before...

Thanks for the info

Looks like RMC Hurler's name is the last one to be leaked.

And the proof that name is for hurler . . .

He has no real proof. He did it to attract attention to himself and stir-up drama in this thread. I would be highly skeptical of anything this guy post as he usually talks out of his a$$

Looks like RMC Hurler's name is the last one to be leaked.

And the proof that name is for hurler . . .

He has no real proof. He did it to attract attention to himself and stir-up drama in this thread. I would be highly skeptical of anything this guy post as he usually talks out of his a$$

I meant that it WILL be leaked last because Railblazer is for Mean Streak.

Ok . . . and what is centurion for? Just because it's trademarked doesn't mean it's gonna be used.

Yeah, it's not like Cedar Fair announced four new roller coasters for 2018...

Swallow your pride bro.

Come on... Centurion was trademarked in like 2014. He's just pointing that CF trademarks a ton of names. Some don't get used. You don't know what name is for what ride. He's also annoyed at how every one of your speculative posts are said with such certainty.

Ok . . . and what is centurion for? Just because it's trademarked doesn't mean it's gonna be used.

Swallow your pride bro.

My statement still stands. Just because something is trademarked doesn't mean it will be used. Where's the pride in that? I'm all for speculating but when folks start stating opinion as fact it gets a little crazy. Remember shotrod?

Swallow your pride bro.

My statement still stands. Just because something is trademarked doesn't mean it will be used. Where's the pride in that? I'm all for speculating but when folks start stating opinion as fact it gets a little crazy. Remember shotrod?

"Shotrod" ??

is that the sister coaster for the new one at Cedar Point, "butt-hole"

I saw someone post that name in the CP thread, so it must be 100% accurate, right?

"Shotrod" ??

is that the sister coaster for the new one at Cedar Point, "butt-hole"

I saw someone post that name in the CP thread, so it must be 100% accurate, right?

Lol nah, what became lightning rod.