TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

This is just a friendly reminder that Absolutely Reliable News and Rumors still exists and they're watching you.

Thank god for them...

I love that page so much.

Those 16 supporters will definitely make KD rethink their plans...

16!?!?!?

It seems like just a few minutes ago there were 14

There will be 100 supporters in no time. Kings Dominion may go the way of Geauga Lake

When Lakemont Park outlives a park you know something is wrong

He's up to 17.

I don't think KD is done with announcements yet. Something will happen with Hurler for 2017 whether is removed or refurbished. I'm going with the latter. Cedar Fair just doesn't want KD's announcement to occur prior to CP's...maybe.

He's up to 17.

17!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe #itllneveropen will soon refer to Kings Dominion in 2018. I better visit KD at least once next year. I planned to have plans to go in July but that never happened.

Intimidator 305 should be renamed Intimidated 305, because nothing says scary like the threat of being taken down.

Similarly, Dominator will become Dominated by cranes and wrecking balls

Rebel Yell can yell all it wants but the rebels are going to win

In just a few months, Volcano will be nothing more than a Plain

Hurler will be Hurled into the past as it will become nothing more than memories

Anaconda can die

Edited by ImNotOneOfYou

LMAO

Although it is completely asinine and ridiculous, you gotta' admire is dedication to the ridiculousness. You go boy!

I do think that it was odd to hype an announcement for the Planet Snoopy expansion, but hey - if that's it, that's it and good for them. Although they can be irritating , families do spend more in parks than individual or even groups of enthusiasts. Even without a Hurler upgrade, I'd still love to go back. It's not like I rode it any more so I won't really be missing out on anything. I-305, Volcano and Avalanche are still there and I also don't hate Anaconda.

He's up to 17.

17!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe #itllneveropen will soon refer to Kings Dominion in 2018. I better visit KD at least once next year. I planned to have plans to go in July but that never happened.

madmax warned us

Intimidator 305 should be renamed Intimidated 305, because nothing says scary like the threat of being taken down.

Similarly, Dominator will become Dominated by cranes and wrecking balls

Rebel Yell can yell all it wants but the rebels are going to win

In just a few months, Volcano will be nothing more than a Plain

Hurler will be Hurled into the past as it will become nothing more than memories

Anaconda can die

I hope you didn't spend more than 5 seconds creating this post.

EVERYONE stop bringing up the name of someone who has been banned. All you are doing is feeding the troll and causing him to continue to create fake accounts which causes extra work for the moderating team. Maybe the moderating team needs to view anyone how mentions a banned person's name as an accessory to the crime and ban them also.

I don't understand how consumers can get so upset about an issue as if the park owes them something. Why not just vote with your dollar and travel to another park only an hour away? This is what I do with SFSTL, except I have to drive three to five hours to a decent park. I can't imagine how much effort someone would have to put into making their self upset when they have a phenomenal option so close by.

I will say that I don't really care for what seems to me to be an acceptance of SBNO coasters. Son of Beast, Gwazi, and Hurler now come to mind. Seems like kind of a cancer within any park.