TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

^^Yeah i know, and that's the only thing that would make me think against it. But with Snoopy being in all the teasers and also the hashtag, i really do think it is something related to it. I'm also hoping that there's more to it as well though.

^Sure, but every single one has after that. Take a look at the facebook video that they've posted and you can make out a small amount of what's on the plans, there looks to be a tower ride of some sort along with other things. Don't get me wrong though, those plans could obviously be fake and purely for the video.

^Sure, but every single one has after that. Take a look at the facebook video that they've posted and you can make out a small amount of what's on the plans, there looks to be a tower ride of some sort along with other things. Don't get me wrong though, those plans could obviously be fake and purely for the video.

They already have a drop tower. So possibly a Huss Condor.

Number one, it's blurry. Take anything you see with a grain of salt.

Second, no one teases a small tower ride for over two weeks.

Third, TPR needs to stop trying to deny that some coming. It's pretty plain as day with the amount of teasing. It's getting obnoxious.

He was also around Hurler. It's not Planet Snoopy.

Just because teasers show one thing doesn't mean other things couldn't happen.

The first teaser had nothing to do with Snoopy. Au revoir.

I saw a bunch of movie trailers once. One of them didn't have a certain character in it, but the rest of them did. According to your logic, the character wouldn't be in the movie at all. Do you read what you type? My username is Cedar Fanboy but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE this thread is ridiculous.

Third, TPR needs to stop trying to deny that some coming. It's pretty plain as day with the amount of teasing. It's getting obnoxious.

Who the hell is trying to deny that something is coming? Once again, what are you talking about?

Meant to type something big.

I saw a bunch of movie trailers once. One of them didn't have a certain character in it, but the rest of them did. According to your logic, the character wouldn't be in the movie at all. Do you read what you type? My username is Cedar Fanboy but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE this thread is ridiculous.

Yeah, cause movies and Roller Coasters are the exact same, right? It's not like the exact details are revealed for s movie, right? Again with the TPR stubbornness and egotism.

Who the hell is trying to deny that something is coming? Once again, what are you talking about?

Yeah, cause movies and Roller Coasters are the exact same, right? It's not like the exact details are revealed for s movie, right? Again with the TPR stubbornness and egotism.

Serious question... are you a real person or are you just one of those bots that puts a bunch of random words together into something that kind of resembles a sentence to troll people by seeing how long they'll try to have a conversation with it.

Serious question... are you a real person or are you just one of those bots that puts a bunch of random words together into something that kind of resembles a sentence to troll people by seeing how long they'll try to have a conversation with it.

Nah, you classify more as a troll.

Alright I'm tired of trying to translate this guy's posts into coherent thoughts. Part of me does hope the announcement is a new water play area and a Pipe Scream clone just to watch this thread go even more off the rails than it already. Bonus points if they call that ride a coaster.

Is Mystic Timbers the only Cedar Fair coaster that has been announce for 2017? I'm hoping none of the parks that are making announcements tomorrow are getting coasters for 2017. I think financially, it will give KD a better chance of them announcing a new coaster/major attraction for 2017 come Aug 20th

Welp, this is certainly an interesting thread right now.

(and I can't wait for the Sh*tstorm on Saturday)

Personally, I have no idea.

I don't think it will be ALL Planet Snoopy (maybe 1 or 2 rides)

But I also think it will be something else. (Hopefully at worst, Valleyfair's Enterprise renamed Apple Turnover and a Hurler retrack by some random company no one cares about that will make the ride OK at best (Hurler retrack by somebody appears to be happening, but we don't know who), at 2nd best (or worst, for all you pessimists), a GCI Hurler (DONE DURING THE 2016 PARK SEASON TO NOT CONFLICT WITH GCI'S PLANS FOR 2017) or at best, a brand new B&M coaster or RMC Hurler (Though I think RMC Mean Streak will happen before that) (I know that was kind of a long prediction with somewhat random emojis)

Joby always says it best, even when he's drunk.

You and joby_dimms are perfect for each other: two butthurt Cedar Point fanboys.

Nah joby_dimms was pissing off cedar point fanboys in that thread. I say he lives in Delaware where there aren't any good amusement parks and he's pissed about that so his quest is to go piss everyone else off.

That last twitter tease looks like one of the BGW ones. And there is a park that usually does announcements on Saturday: BGW. Don't know what that would mean, though, except sort of poking at them.

What is happening on 8/20 anyway, though? The only thing I've seen on it was the Chatting with Chad thing. Anywhere else?

From what I've heard, the park is similar to Dorney in the way that a lot of coasters are walk-ons or short waits most days. Cedar Fair won't drop 20-30 million to build a hyper coaster that won't generate a line after 2-3 years.

Maybe they don't want it to become another Dorney? Although I said inverted, because their current inverted is already pretty old, a B&M would last 20 years past Volcano.

Although I said inverted, because their current inverted is already pretty old, a B&M would last 20 years past Volcano.

Speaking of Volcano...

I was at the park today and it was down. One of my friends works there and told me that it had been closed for the past week. He said it wasn't able to launch at full speed.

I also looked at Hurler... seemed to be no signs of anything going on. Only odd thing were the amount of trucks driving all around the park.

WAIT! I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!

Who is the area themed to Snoopy geared towards? KIDS.

What do adults remember about being kids? AMUSEMENT PARKS.

What do adults remember about these amusement parks? DEFUNCT RIDES

So what does this mean? THAT THEY'RE BRINGING BACK RIDES (Either relocated or brand new with old name)