TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

It is not as tall as I expected. Not complaining, just observing.

I made the same observation, although I suppose it will look much taller when the pendulum is in place and swinging to its full height.

I have a feeling it's the same height as Psyclone at CW at 75ft. Maxair at CP is 140ft, Delirium at KI is 137ft and Black Widow at Kennywood is 90ft. Idk know how tall Riddler's Revenge will be but it's a Zamperla too the giant version so pretty sure it's way taller than Modial's lol

Oh Boy, those pictures have got me X-SITE-TED!!! Already Kings Dominion has my favorite flats with Scrambler, Windseeker, Bad Apple, and Snoopy's Moon Buggies. Now with Delirium added to the mix, what else can they do to make me go ?

"How about a nice bedroom attraction? Hey, even we pillows can dream too, you know!"

It is not as tall as I expected. Not complaining, just observing.

I also thought that it was going to be about the same size as MaxAir and Delirium.

It looks about the same size as the one at CW.

Edit: Their website say 115 feet swing height so it is definitely smaller than MaxAir at CP and Delirium at KI (approximately 140 ft).