TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Great Coasters and Knight Valley Partner for Major Woodie

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POV!

Woo hoo! This ride really does look great. A bit more air time then I thought, an going fast enough to make the larger turns still really fun! I cant wait to ride this!

Knoebel's, if you read this forum, please ditch Flying Turns and build something like that. Holy hell that looks ridiculous.

Knoebels did. It's called the Twister.

POV!

Woo hoo! This ride really does look great. A bit more air time then I thought, an going fast enough to make the larger turns still really fun! I cant wait to ride this!

Knoebel's, if you read this forum, please ditch Flying Turns and build something like that. Holy hell that looks ridiculous.

Knoebels did. It's called the Twister.

Twister is a giant terrain coaster that's built on the mountain where the Skyway is? That's news to me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's open!!

Been there today - the coaster is awesome. One of my favorite woodies, especially for the magnificent views and the terrain embracing layout.

The rest of the park is nice, too. Not much for adrenaline junkies, but fantastic landscaping and decent restaurants. The night time show "Aqua" was the icing on the cake .

If anyone has questions about the park, I'll try my best to answer. Best wishes,

Felix

woodie.thumb.jpg.959dd1bb9739a0db3d46213b4973e1ff.jpg

Now open: Mountain Flyer @ OCT East - Shenzhen

aqua.thumb.jpg.ca2bfeac512012c0af2c2a4a82336880.jpg

Evening Show: Aqua @ OCT East - Shenzhen