TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MTV's- Jersey Shore

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thoroughly enjoyed the show this season but I doubt it will be as good the second season since they are now so well-known. I bet the guys get a lot more girls seeking their 15 minutes. I was in Vegas last month the same time as Pauly D and The Situation and according to the bouncer of the club they were appearing at that night, they had 2-3 THOUSAND more people show up than usual! Crazy! We did see The Situation in the hotel and he seemed nice enough and took a picture with us. He was only about 5 ft 7 and I think he was wearing makeup. I will post the picture later.

^That is true. One of the endlessly amusing things about the show is how those guys don't get girls, or if they do manage to get some back to the house, there's always some drama that makes the girls leave. That would likely not happen in a second season.

I had figured that South Beach would be a likely location for the next season. I love Elissa's idea of Italy, though. That would make for some amazing television...

dt

• 6 months later...