TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Wonder Fields Amusement Park

Hi there!

It's been a while since I updated my Evergreen Valley project (easily about 5 months ago). I promised that I had a new project in my mind. So, there we are. Wonder Fields Amusement Park is under construction nowadays, so the rides and the buildings aren't finished at all.

(Be cool about my B&M's supports, or give me some advices for the future! )

I hope you will like my work...

SCR2.BMP

Hex 's station and queue-line

SCR3.BMP

The tramway's second station

SCR4.BMP

A gate somewhere (not finished)

SCR5.BMP

Hex 's first inversion

SCR6.BMP

The Brick Store

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the map is 70 X 70, but I'm not sure. I use some scenery from Liampie's Wunderland Erlach and some other parks I downloaded, but don't worry, you'll be able to open my park when it will be finished.

Thanks dmaxsba2408, I know it's been a long time, but I actually enjoy playing at this game (indeed french students are in vacation nowadays, so I can play a lot now).

It is looking really good. I really like the station and the bridge that leads to it. I would be careful though to not use those wooden rails that you have as the roof, too much. I see them in three of these screens.

On the floorless (or should I say Dive?) coaster, the supports on the Dive loop are a bit off. First if you want to use the vertical rectangular design (like you have here) then maybe take some of the flanged pieces off, because they dont need that many. Also mabye consider making the flanges the same color as the rest of the support. Most coaster supports have flages the color of the pipe.

If you wanted to go with a different type of support to give it more realism (which I would), you could use the diagonal supports and connect it lower on the Half loop piece. Kind of like...

http://cache.rcdb.com/pictures/picmax/p18436.jpg

^See how they are not vertical?

Also, do you plan on supporting that train bridge? Or is that sitting right on the water?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

I think the map is 70 X 70, but I'm not sure. I use some scenery from Liampie's Wunderland Erlach and some other parks I downloaded, but don't worry, you'll be able to open my park when it will be finished.

Thanks dmaxsba2408, I know it's been a long time, but I actually enjoy playing at this game (indeed french students are in vacation nowadays, so I can play a lot now).

It's nice to see someone else who loves using a smaller park. It looks good so far Bob, keep it up.

• 6 months later...

Well, after a very long time ... It's back!

These pictures are kind of a preview of my final work. The theming is the same in each picture because all these places are in the same area of the theme park.

SCR5.BMP

Looks like an old rollercoaster ...

SCR7.BMP

Another ride ...

SCR6.BMP

A store is hidden behind those bricks ... Well, it will be "reworked" as soon as possible of course.

Edited by Bob!

BOB!, it is great to see you back at it... Good luck with the park!

I think my words from back in February still hold up.

New screens look great, love seeing older coaster types used in park, Side Friction being my favorite. Is that other track a Mini Helicopter or a Steel Mouse?

New screens look great, love seeing older coaster types used in park, Side Friction being my favorite. Is that other track a Mini Helicopter or a Steel Mouse?

Thank you! Indeed, this track is a Mini Helicopter ride. It will probably fly over a square with some theming things and shops.

Here are some new pictures. Of course the theming isn't completed in these places, but I just want some advices and comments ..!

SCR8.BMP

8Cars is a great program. Really.

SCR10.BMP

This is the old rollercoaster's queue line. I just added some theming things.

SCR11.BMP

SCR12.BMP

Here's a little place where people will be able to take some minutes for their lunch ... You can guess a picnic table in this picture.

Wow Bob!, really love that last picture of the picnic area and also the first picture, letting the wood supports of the tram track sit on the pavement looks GREAT!

Looking at the station building for the coaster gives me a headache. To many elevations, plants on roof tops, vines... Don't get me wrong I do like it, it just makes my head hurt looking at it. Kind of like looking at one of those PICTURES where nothing makes since but yet it looks cool.

Thank you dmaxsba2408! Well, I wanted to do something realistic for the tram track, so I decided to put some walk areas on the track itself. I'm glad it looks good!

Anyway, here's some new pictures of the park's new coaster ...

I'll work a bit on it and the coaster will be completed. I'll post some new pictures during the week-end or maybe next week.

SCR8.BMP

And, yes ...

SCR9.BMP

This is a GCI wooden coaster! :-)