TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom Discussion Thread

It took me a minute to parse those sentences correctly, but I'm guessing Danielle's pronouns are them/they. So it was Danielle's first hyper, and the reason that Danielle rode it was because it was similar in layout to the Comet (out and back style).

(Please correct me if I'm wrong in my understanding of the statement.)

3 hours ago, coneyislandchris said:

It took me a minute to parse those sentences correctly, but I'm guessing Danielle's pronouns are them/they. So it was Danielle's first hyper, and the reason that Danielle rode it was because it was similar in layout to the Comet (out and back style).

(Please correct me if I'm wrong in my understanding of the statement.)

Yeah, I didn't have any trouble understanding what was meant either.

I understand the sentence. I just don't understand how one would ride a steel hypercoaster based on the comparison of riding a wooden coaster with a 87 foot drop.

That's like saying you rode the ladybug kiddy coaster so now you're ready for Steel Vengeance. ;)

I just thought it was funny, that's all. Good on them for riding more coasters, I just don't understand the comparison or why one would compel them to ride the other.