TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's New Forum UPGRADE!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be just a bug with the extension, but my Firefox Add-On called Fastest Fox, which loads the next page of forums, blogs. right on the same page without clicking the next page button.

It works well going from page to page, but when there are no more pages in that topic, it treats each new week of the TPR calender as a new page, thus loading what should not be loaded.

Nothing major, just a little mishap!

Hey Robb....is there a way that links placed in the forum by users can be set to open up in a new tab or window? It seems that every time I click a link that is placed in someones post, it opens up in the same browser/tab that I'm viewing TPR in.

Just a thought.

Thanks!

Hey Robb....is there a way that links placed in the forum by users can be set to open up in a new tab or window? It seems that every time I click a link that is placed in someones post, it opens up in the same browser/tab that I'm viewing TPR in.

Just a thought.

Thanks!

middle-mouse-button-press.png.e7d844e0ef17c4048903022c82872827.png

^^

That would work great for me with the exception that I'm using a note book.

As far as changing it in the browser settings, it seems like all other sites are opening links in separate tabs/windows. Considering the old forum would open links in separate tabs, I figured I would ask Robb about it.

^ I really want to respect your opinion, but we really did go to great lengths to make the layout as similar as possible as the old one. I don't like change either, and if it were possbile, we would have made it look EXACTLY like the old version. But look at the two images below. Don't you think we got it pretty darn close?

Old Forum...

New Forum...

Overall I am very happy with the upgrade. The site loads much faster which I really like. I just have one question. Is it possible to have a button on each topic which jumps to the first post since your last visit to the site, rather than the most recent post in the topic?