TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Cruise Ship and Cruise Line Discussion Thread!

Yes its gone again now lol! We have done a few cruises link to trip to Orlando and LA parks. Its cool we can cruise from new york area on this ship and do some new parks! Got Madden ft lauderdale on New Royal princess this year with Orlando Busch etc 1st. Bumper Cars bit like the Carousel on oasis will appeal to everyone young and old.

Stu K

Hang on. So RCCL is forced to limit the tricks you're allowed to do on the Flowrider, but they're gonna have an indoor skydiving thing??? I've done both, and I can definitely say the risk for injury seems much greater with the indoor skydiving.

As for everything else so far....I like it. Well, except for the bumper cars. Those seem a bit stupid.

I feel like Royal Caribbean has somehow gotten into my brain!?!??!

From Cruise Critic:

Adrenaline also will be the name of the game at SeaPlex, Royal Caribbean's largest indoor activity space at sea. Here, activities range from bumper cars, to circus school with juggling and a flying trapeze, to roller skating. During daylight hours, the circus school will be available, along with a traditional basketball court. At night, the disco lights and DJ music come out and the area transforms into a bumper car arena and roller skating dance rink. All that fun can make a person hungry, so an on-site food truck will offer a variety of treats.

Flying Trapeze and a Food Truck!?!?!

From Cruise Critic:

Adrenaline also will be the name of the game at SeaPlex, Royal Caribbean's largest indoor activity space at sea. Here, activities range from bumper cars, to circus school with juggling and a flying trapeze, to roller skating. During daylight hours, the circus school will be available, along with a traditional basketball court. At night, the disco lights and DJ music come out and the area transforms into a bumper car arena and roller skating dance rink. All that fun can make a person hungry, so an on-site food truck will offer a variety of treats.

I'm all for bumper cars and a food truck at sea.

From Cruise Critic:

Add a Wacky Worm and rename it TPR of the Seas.

Interesting!! I like the idea of the huge internal screens but I'm not sure if the effect will be as good as the virtual portholes since everything I've seen about the Disney ship says they have super high res screens. If they can get the resolution right on a large panel then this will looks breathtaking, I guess we have to wait and see

Ahem...

Quantum (n) - The smallest amount of a physical quantity that can exist independently.

Aside from the inaccurate name (which I will make fun of until I die or forget about it, whichever comes first), the new ship looks great. I wonder how long it will be until we see a big flat ride (like a Power Surge or something) being built on a cruise ship?