TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...

Currently at the airport waiting for my flight home :(

I won't go into much details but Phantasialand blew me away. There were barely any waits on the days we went, so we rode Taron 12 times! Many of which they just allowed is to stay on. I think that was my favorite coaster of the trip, it was just so good! The people that criticize it for being too slow or meandering too much or whatever, jeez. I loved it. My biggest/only complaint of the park is the length of the empty queue lines you had to walk through and the number of steps/stairs. Damn! You need to be in good shape lol.

A small handful of random photos, sorry no play by play I did enough writing on my personal Facebook. Thanks to everyone for the advice and information, I had an amazing time!

PXL_20220915_180104249.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20220915_112504138.jpg

PXL_20220915_085014302_exported_stabilized_1663231889285.gif

PXL_20220915_181551227.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20220916_064701653.jpg

PXL_20220916_110955561.jpg

PXL_20220916_122956151.MOTION-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20220916_133600111_exported_stabilized_1663335412686.gif

PXL_20220916_135519776.jpg

PXL_20220916_150151660_exported_stabilized_1663340584185.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bert425 said:

that Black Mamba line is a killer, isn't it?  (lol. .one of the best reasons to purchase the skip the line options. . to avoid that huge, long, with STAIRS, queue).

but oh so worth it :)

Last time I checked, their Fast Lane option didn't let you go on the front ride. Therefore sadly a no-go for me. :(

I hope it changed "after COVID".

10 minutes ago, Pedrinho said:

Last time I checked, their Fast Lane option didn't let you go on the front ride. Therefore sadly a no-go for me. :(

I hope it changed "after COVID".

yes, there tend to be separate queue lines for front row. . . but we actually did not have any issue asking for, and being placed in front row.   (although on Taron, we were asked from the Fast Lane entry to join the extended line for front row rather than cut in front of those waiting in that line).

but still worth it as the "fast lane" option cuts off a TON of the queue in almost every coaster :)

3 hours ago, bert425 said:

yes, there tend to be separate queue lines for front row. . . but we actually did not have any issue asking for, and being placed in front row.   (although on Taron, we were asked from the Fast Lane entry to join the extended line for front row rather than cut in front of those waiting in that line).

but still worth it as the "fast lane" option cuts off a TON of the queue in almost every coaster :)

Yes, that sounds better then the operations last year. And joining the extended front row queue on Taron is fair. You skip about an hours wait on a normal day. The front row queue should be around ten minutes. Seems reasonable.

I'm glad that you had an awesome experience, Bert. Reminds me to finish my Tripsdrill report! ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Phantasialand started its winter season today.

Notable changes: the "Tacana" in the Mexico area is no longer a burger restaurant but serves Mexican style food (burritos, nachos, wraps, quesedillas).

The pre-covid winter show-and-firework finale did not return - but the "Tiempo de Fuego" mapping show did. And more than that: there is now a second mapping show in the Mystery area, the Rookburgh light show from last year returns and there are new light shows in the Berlin area. So it looks like mapping/light shows will now permanently replace the fireworks (thank you dear neighbours with your noise complaints).

The "Talvia" show has been replaced with a new show "Spectaculum Phantastére", returning are the "Every single year" ice skating show and "The Golden Thread", which is a best of the shows from the past years.

You are able to buy same day tickets again - but ticket counters remain closed, online sales only.

Is visiting Phantasialand in the winter worth it? It hella is! There's great street food, Glühwein and of course the high quality restaurants like Uhrwerk and Rutmor's Tavern are open in every season.

• Like 2