TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

^not very likely.

Looking at the name, it's more probable that this ride will be located in the Mexican area of the park.

Wikipedia refers to "Tlalocan" as the heaven of the Aztec mythology, while "Tlaloc" is the god of rain and lightning. Fitting name for a Topple Tower, imo.

Well Black Mamba definitly isnt perfect. Today the front row was closed for "normal" people. Only Quickpass purchaser were allowed to ride! I was just like "WTF ?". A Theme Park is a place for the family to have fun and forget the to forget the problems existing in the world they live in and not to get confronted with the same s*** they have to stand every day. Will we have First Class Theme Park visitors in the future ?

Yeah, I thought the sign looked a little too aztec for Deep in Africa. It would be cool though, if they expanded the area into the car park on the other side of that fence, connected by the bridge through the loop.

Well Black Mamba definitly isnt perfect. Today the front row was closed for "normal" people. Only Quickpass purchaser were allowed to ride! I was just like "WTF ?". A Theme Park is a place for the family to have fun and forget the to forget the problems existing in the world they live in and not to get confronted with the same s*** they have to stand every day. Will we have First Class Theme Park visitors in the future ?

They often close the q for the front row because of too many people waiting there, and too many quickpasser waiting for the first row.

EDIT: On tuesday, a HUGE amount of flatscreens were brought to the rider cam shop. Looks like you will be able to buy DVDs of your ride

^Yeah, I see that exactly like you. I even thought of replacing the Smookeys Digger Camp for Talocan. But actually I think more of Talocan in the mexican area. But if you'd remove the tower, there's still not much space for a Topple Tower. Huss is insolvent (Right word?), that's another problem.

Some other rumours I heard told me about a kiddieland, but I think they have enough (Two big ones, that should do it...)

Another addition from my side. I mentioned that HUSS has no more money and that the work could be closed. But there's some plans of ThyssenKrupp taking over HUSS. So there could be some hopes if Phantasialand really wants to buy a Huss ride. Rumours are told that Condor (Huss Ikarus) is already sold to Asia or somewhere. But there's nothing confirmed yet.

• 3 weeks later...

The ridercams are installed, but it doesn't work. So they made a photo spot after the loop. The price for a big and really good picture is 6 €. After a week, they changed the design. I immediately bought one, so I good the old design

Here's an example:

blackmamba-145.jpg.9b812c794217a419a38f46d38afdd285.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...