Source

Translation:

"One theme world."

"2 roller coasters."

"6 world records."

"New from the"

"30. June"

Edited by Kleator

I don't think this has been mentioned here before: The park will be livestreaming its opening ceremony on

Wednesday, June 29th at 7pm CEST.

It will be view-able via Facebook, Youtube and the parks homepage. Since the information is only posted on the German version of the parks homepage, the stream will probably be in German. This shouldn't keep you from looking at all the pretty stuff though.

There are also many more awesome pictures at the link roff posted a few days ago as well as the sub pages for Taron and Raik. The following is probably my favorite.

A short video with a short launch part comes up as advertisment on fb:

Translation:

"One theme world."

"2 roller coasters."

"6 world records."

"New from the"

"30. June"

Ends too soon! Cannot wait for full pov.

Edited by AustinR

I have to say... I watched the POV and i don't understand all of the hype here. It looks fun, and the twists and turns are pretty unique and awesome. And the setting is spectacular. But weren't people expecting this to be crazy intense maverick killer style? I'm not seeing that at all.

Planning on riding it next year and I'm sure it'll be fun but just not connecting the dots on what we see in the video versus what people have been saying for the last few months...

I think the first half looks just about good, the launch looks intense though.

But he second half of the ride looks just gorgeous and intense. Really exciting to ride that.

The Area itself is extremly good themed, hope there are a lot more pictures coming soon!

Edited by flaffstar

But weren't people expecting this to be crazy intense maverick killer style? I'm not seeing that at all.

I don't recall a lot of people expecting it to be a maverick killer. I don't recall the park promoting it as such. Some locals might have been hoping for such.

Most of the buzz was around the compactness, interactions and intricate themeing being added to a multi-launch coaster.

Edited by larrygator

I have to say...But weren't people expecting this to be crazy intense maverick killer style? ..

No.

Awesome vid!! I feel like Maverick finally has a true successor!!

That new twisty but looks just as quick as Maverick or iSpeed! That boosted my excitement so much! Best (non-RMC) coaster of 2016!!!!

Obviously not everyone was saying that, but some people were. Others said it was their most anticipated ride of 2016. I just got a disconnect between what people were saying and what the video is showing, that's all.

For what it's worth I actually prefer this style of ride to something like maverick so I'm looking forward to riding next year.

It reminds me of Cheetah Hunt only a tad bit crazier and with infinitely better theming.

That was pretty much my exact thought while watching the video. I love Cheetah Hunt for what it does, so I'm sure I would really enjoy this ride as well. I don't think it's a ride that will break into the top 5-lists, but it looks super-fun and I'm sure it will be super-popular!

It reminds me of Cheetah Hunt only a tad bit crazier and with infinitely better theming. Holy crap!

I think that is exactly what they aimed at. A little more intense than cheetah hunt, great theming and that's it. It's just a lot of coasters squeezed into a very tiny space. Also, the food looks very, very good!

. I don't think it's a ride that will break into the top 5-lists,

I never understood these kind of post. I mean if I have to say now this ride probably will be by number 4 (after Schwur, GeForce and Blue Fire and before Black Mamba).

I can understand you might not expect too much after the POV but this ride will reach the number 1 spot of many while by others it's not even top 10. I agree the Lay-out is okay seems like nothing to special a great solid ride, but experience (wich include theming and music) I think adds to every experience.

I agree this might not be a ride that by us fans may not reach a number 1 spot soon, yet it looks tons of fun and that is whats it all about, right?

And just to make it clear, I'm not ranting, I'm not attacking either, I just like to know the thought progress.

I think you cannot rate Taron by watching Videos. The whole interaction, all the near misses and so on might be visible, but experiencing it live is a totally different story. Plus, the pov was not filmed from a riders perspective which, in my opinion makes it totally worthless in terms of judging the ride.