TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

They are doing pretty much what they did the whole week in terms of testing. Push trains around, start low power launches, and then work to a level where it´s clear that the train will roll back, so I guess they are testing the breaking system and the launch.

For the number of trains I think four is the minimum. They have a transfer / maintenance area for three trains, plus a fourth one sitting in the station. I guess in the end it will be 4, two trains on the track, one loading or before the launch and one in the brakes before loading or loading.

Holy that got me exited, Great to see some testing done, Still the area looks like a giant construction site, hope they get it done this year.

I'm waiting on that confirmation that Taron will open this year before booking my trip to Phantasialand.

Only very major technical issues could prevent it from opening this year. The place is almost done, the park won't leave the completed rides and theming sitting for a year. Probably open for the summer but it would be wise to hold off booking until you're certain exactly when it'll open.

Well, it packs quite a punch. I really hope that it will ride as good as it looks. And if thats the case, we might have a winner at our hands

I'll be traveling through Germany in October, so I'm hoping it's expected to open by then. If something huge like Shanghai Disneyland is expected to open in June - and that looks like even more of a construction site than this - then I have faith they'll have it open for the summer season.

If you need any info or assistance regarding Phantasialand or the general area around it (Cologne, the Rhine area etc.) just drop me a message. I´d be happy to help! I´m quite positive that Klugheim will be open in October, plus it´s one of the best times of the year to go there!

Only very major technical issues could prevent it from opening this year. The place is almost done, the park won't leave the completed rides and theming sitting for a year. Probably open for the summer but it would be wise to hold off booking until you're certain exactly when it'll open.

With a month or 3 to go, I'm guessing they want to open it at the start of the peak season in july? I hope they can manage to do so, but with those two coasters, river quest and all that theming, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of delays creep up....

In any case, as soon as we hear an opening date, I'm hauling ass to Brühl

With a month or 3 to go, I'm guessing they want to open it at the start of the peak season in july? I hope they can manage to do so, but with those two coasters, river quest and all that theming, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of delays creep up....

This would be my bet as well. By the way, RiverQuest is open and working normaly, so I guess they are done with it for this season. Looks way better than before.