TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

^ This Saturday!!

Finally we'll see some real photographs of the area.

Especially since Tobi on Phantafriends hasn't been updating his model much as the view from the car park is now blocked by the construction of the area's small restaurant which will serve Bavarian food.

This looks amazing, both the coaster and the theming. Will there be grass underneath? It looks quite bleak at the moment, but obviously that could be intentional.

There's a few plants and trees planted I assume they'll take time to grow a bit more but I think that might be it. The dark redish soil was a layer put on specially. Then again the Mystery theme is quite dark and bleak.

This looks amazing, both the coaster and the theming. Will there be grass underneath? It looks quite bleak at the moment, but obviously that could be intentional.

I think bleak, medieval and volcanic are what they're going for to be honest I kinda like that it's very grey and dark, and think that grass or some other colour would kinda detract from it?

It's annoying that Merlin persist with dark and bleak themes for their latest rides and it just looks tacky, but Phantasialand go from colourful and cheery Chiapas to this dark and brooding masterpiece!

I think bleak, medieval and volcanic are what they're going for to be honest I kinda like that it's very grey and dark, and think that grass or some other colour would kinda detract from it?

It's annoying that Merlin persist with dark and bleak themes for their latest rides and it just looks tacky, but Phantasialand go from colourful and cheery Chiapas to this dark and brooding masterpiece!

Oh yes, totally, it looks brilliant! I'm sick of Merlin and their depressing 'psychological' rides but Phantasialand can definitely afford to go a bit dark, and unlike Merlin this doesn't mean just putting oil drums and shipping containers everywhere and making everything look abandoned... Taron is a work of art and looks amazing!

^ I don't see any train so my guess just the frame.

I just realize how hard it is to get pictures from the new construction site. I guess we won't get to see so much of that in the future.

Edit:

Talking about the train before yes we have visuals.

image.thumb.jpeg.c3e40b52186e8239aeb32e4573ee68ca.jpeg

Source Phantasiafriends.de

And maybe I'm just waking up now (With the train design being known for some time now) but it just occurred to me that this resembles a Mack Mega train and Mack has a coaster that opens this year with the Intamin Wingrider design. I find that extremely funny somehow.