TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

They have revealed more of the image so we can now see the lapbars. As compared to previously only seeing the small corner of one sticking out. No one has missed anything.

Or did I miss people's ability to see through stone?

Actually you can CLEARLY see that it shows more than half of the lapbar.

http://magazin.phantasialand.de/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/3.jpg

I actually see quite a lot of diffences to the trains of Nefeskesen. For easier comparison I made a few corrections to the Taron picture and put it next to a Nefekesen seat. Notice the different form of the seat and the restrain. Also the floor of the train seems to be missing side boarders. Free feet.. Yay

Edit:

Source Taron Seat

Edit2:

On second look the seats seem to resemble these of Skyrush much more. Although a little different. Restrains look completely different though.

Source Taron

Any word on when they'll begin testing? The track itself has been finished for a while now.

I would think soon. (Although now the park is closed the whole thing is very secretive unless they say we won't know). Last Monday rumour has it that trains were delivered. An admin on the Phantafriends forum says he saw a number of lorries enter the park. So I guess soon.

Any word on when they'll begin testing? The track itself has been finished for a while now.

I would think soon. (Although now the park is closed the whole thing is very secretive unless they say we won't know). Last Monday rumour has it that trains were delivered. An admin on the Phantafriends forum says he saw a number of lorries enter the park. So I guess soon.

As long as it's open by June I'm good.

New steal construction has gone up around Raik over River Quest, so they will really theme/hide that coaster as well? Honestly, I think Phantasialand gone crazy and makes a statement here when it comes to theming.

I hope it is ok the use Tobi(who is so talented) from Phantafriends.de model/pic to explain what happend today on the construction side

Thank goodness was rather worried that Raik would spoil the look of River Quest. This also means RQ will have a short tunnel section before the lift.

In general I am really looking forward to seeing the completed River Quest. All the theming work that has been going on looks great. Each drop has had work done, the whirlpool section and the tower.

Hopefully someone posts some good photos when the ride reopens on 19th March. (Hopefully Taron won't be far behind in opening!)

So, floorless trains with elevated seating, a new restraint system, themed trains...what more could you ask for?

Well.. I can tell you. Two launches. The second one occuring in the middle of the ride. So what could that mean....?

When will it open? They go full 3DRealms here: "When it´s done".

I'm guessing they want to get RAIK trackwork done underneath Taron since the crane lines and riggings would interfere with a full testing operation. I'm also guessing they're using this down time to set up Taron LIM system and electronic sensor system as well.