TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Honestly, while amazingly detailed, I thought the rock structure was extremely ugly before. Now that the rest of the architecture is shaping up, I gotta say it's starting to look very spectacular. I don't ever plan on making the trek out there from NJ, but am looking forward to see the POV of this beast.

I love the idea of building a family coaster along side of the new thrill ride. I thought that was a great idea way back in the day when Port Aventura did that with Tomahawk along Stampede but since then this is the first of my knowledge where another park has done it.

This whole project is just stunning, I can't wait to see this thing in action.

Taron reminds me a lot of the second coming of Jesus.

The expectations for this coaster are so goddam high, I believe that, even this awesomely themed and insane ejector airtime filled ride, full of twists,(just by speculating it) some people are still going to be kinda disgruntled.

Nevertheless, I as well think is going to be one of europe's best rides

Taron reminds me a lot of the second coming of Jesus.

The expectations for this coaster are so goddam high, I believe that, even this awesomely themed and insane ejector airtime filled ride, full of twists,(just by speculating it) some people are still going to be kinda disgruntled.

Nevertheless, I as well think is going to be one of europe's best rides

I think that's an unfortunate but inevitable side effect. People will hunt something down to complain about, just for the sake of complaining.

Wow, they aren't wasting any time getting that up! I was thinking about taking my spring break trip to Germany but looks like I'm going to have to wait. Really look forward to getting over there some day!

Wow, awesome! It's nice to see tires (from manufacturer Trelleborg, the more you know) on the return spike as well, as the original model tends to have a sluggish backward return trip (at least it seems so on videos).

Maybe it's a longer layout too? Or is it more or less the usual length?