TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Still hope that when they start there winter season they release more info. Just a few breadcrumbs are fine like: Stats (hight, length and speed) and perhaps dare to say the ride will open next year (still only speculation Taron will open in 2016). Still this look Beautiful.

New pictures of Taron on the Magazine site. Older ones but still must see pictures.

Can the crazy nut job who thought of this design come fort? He/she must clam responsibility for dehydration lots of fans by drooling.

Original source click here. Picture source click here.

Man this looks amazing, still can't believe that when it's open technically I could ride it anytime I want as it is so close by. I mean this master piece in 2 hours reach, just awesome.

Man this looks amazing, still can't believe that when it's open technically I could ride it anytime I want as it is so close by. I mean this master piece in 2 hours reach, just awesome.

Same here. Just a 2 hour drive in combination with a leasecar definately means a season pass for 2016 for me and the misses........beautiful pictures by the way.

Can the crazy nut job who thought of this design come fort? He/she must clam responsibility for dehydration lots of fans by drooling.

Eric Daman of course.

You might want to read this interview:

part 1: http://www.rides.nl/nieuws/3289/ontwerper-eric-daman-elke-streep-is-doordacht.html

part 2: http://www.rides.nl/nieuws/3306/eric-daman-begint-steeds-opnieuw-met-kneden.html

I`m even more lucky. From my place in Belgium 1 hour drive.

Now back ontopic to some amazing construction pictures .

We saw other EXCELLENTLY themed coasters before. But I guess what makes this really stand out is the fact, that they are adding some incredible theming to a coaster, that could be world class and absolutely thrilling without any theming !

I have a hard time thinking about another coaster that matches this combination ! At least not on this level ! I really do see this topping many peoples steel coaster list !

Edited by GeorgeT