TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Hats off to whoever is managing this project. How they can build a coaster like this without accidentally trapping a crane in the middle I do not know.

I wouldn't speak to early I'm sure its still a possibility. I honestly thought the same when they were constructing the Smiler due to how compact and twisted it is. Hats off to the rigging crews for because this definitely looks like one of the more complex coaster builds.

I KNOW it isn't gonna happen, but I really wish this badboy would get Skyrush-style trains... The laterals on those wing seats are absolutely bonkers! And with all the twisty bits on this coaster, it would be incredible.

But since those have only made one appearance, a bit back, I really don't see this happening. Plus the clearance envelope seems pretty damn tight. So my realistic hope/guess is blitz coaster trains with the seatback mounted lapbars, like the new 10inversion coasters, Red Fire(?), and that lsm coaster in Turkey.

Either way, I'm sure it will be great

I know this is fan made by Mario M. over at coasterfriends but this over head of the assumed layout looks insane lol. Also I guess we'll have to wait and see on the trains, it could just be the pics but al of the this twisted mass of beauty seams like some supports and the amazing themeing would be to close for a winged train. Then again maybe that's the one of the points to this coaster, slap winged trains on it and have choppers and crossovers galore lol

Again this could I guess be just the pic but a Winged train like Skyrush actually navigate through this???

Skyrush's track is considerably wider and bulkier than "standard" Intamin track. I wouldn't expect anything but regular-style trains on Taron, though as usual anything can happen.

Just saying that the rumor with the Skyrush trains was spread by screamscape ... and they also said it will have a panorama curve like Cheetah Hunt and a freefall drop segment, which both seem definitely to be untrue. So I wouldn't give to much hope on this, also there are photos of the station which show that there only two seat trains will fit through.

The crane has been transported to the other side of the construction site (now in the picture) and lots of track has been laid ready for installation. Seems they're continuing track work for now. Let's hope they don't stop yet. I still hope we don't get a official lay-out before track work is done.

Source.

I would like a bowl of spaghetti right now, these pictures make me hungry.

...I still hope we don't get a official lay-out before track work is done....

Well then, close your eyes, and don't peek.

Also...

...also there are photos of the station which show that there only two seat trains will fit through...

Just a suggestion for the seating in a train here, from front to back.... 1 - 2 - 1 - 2

That would make up a car of 6. Smaller number per car, but if the cars were linked

together, then it's a total of 12, or 18 in a 3-car train.

I have to admit I haven't been following along with this ride, so sorry if its been discussed, but what is the deal with the track and supports wrapped in plastic like that?