TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

I love the fact that they have this ride wrapped up. I bet once they are finished with construction they will tear through all of that wrapping like a child opening a Christmas gift.

With the new scaffolding going up, all this wrapped up track makes more sense. Phantasialand will build extensive themed elements around the ride(as expected). Still no clue what happens there, no info from the Park, they keep it interesting.

DSC04934.JPG.673990a7baeb9ba8a9ea624f564cdcec.JPG.8a9aea885f8f62577679fe830f1ec014.JPG

edit, picture courtesy of: phantafriends.de

I love the fact that they have this ride wrapped up. I bet once they are finished with construction they will tear through all of that wrapping like a child opening a Christmas gift.

With the new scaffolding going up, all this wrapped up track makes more sense. Phantasialand will build extensive themed elements around the ride(as expected). Still no clue what happens there, no info from the Park, they keep it interesting.

DSC04934.JPG.673990a7baeb9ba8a9ea624f564cdcec.JPG.8a9aea885f8f62577679fe830f1ec014.JPG

edit, picture courtesy of: phantafriends.de

Holy crap! What is this layout?!?! There looks to be two turns near the ground and tunnels?? I cannot WAIT to see what Phantasialand has up their sleeves with this one! Could this be the next Maverick?!?!

Woooowww the topspin looks AMAZING at this park. Why don't more parks build floorless topspins..

Best damn top spin in the world, man. Ask whoever was sitting by me in 2012. It broke my brain. I just started yelling, "HOLY S#!%!" over and over and over again.

Paradox, it is a Huss version; Knotts Berry Farm have (had?) one too. I like that the rows are back to back so everyone has a front seat view, and I think the back wall is great because it really makes you lose your bearings. It's a great programme too... the best one I have experienced at a park. The downward loops are really intense!

Paradox, it is a Huss version; Knotts Berry Farm have (had?) one too. I like that the rows are back to back so everyone has a front seat view, and I think the back wall is great because it really makes you lose your bearings. It's a great programme too... the best one I have experienced at a park. The downward loops are really intense!

Vortex, still have.

https://www.knotts.com/rides/Thrill-Rides-1-5-12-42/Rip-Tide

Hi folks, here some ride videos of attractions at Phantasialand

Black Mamba - oh noooo - my daughter ride an inverted coaster

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Colorado Adventure - the family coaster

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

and Chiapas incl. original soundtrack

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]