TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

^ Intamin certainly uses some more conventional flywheels. (Or, for instance, the "flywheel" for the first launch of Juvelen is the second one, and vice-versa).

I thought only the Maurer one and Wicked use brakes as an generator.

--

So, where are the experts to identify/confirm the manufacturer based on the footers?

Third pic, look in the trench. That screams Intamin to me!

Both Gerstlauer and Premier Rides have also used Flywheel Inverters on some of their LSM Coasters to Buffer the Peak Electricity Load. While Wicked, Fluch Von Novgorod, Blue Fire, Helix, Karacho, Takabisha, etc. have the InTraSys Beilim Stators set up for the Energy Recovery System, I have not heard if anyone has installed the necessary and expensive storage components to power the Flywheel Inverter.

These have just been uploaded by Klugheimleaks which has been chased all over the web by PL! It can now be found at http://klugheim.0xhost.net/wp/...for now. Keep checking their Twitter feed for updates if it gets moved again

I assume they've wrapped the supports and track because this part is going to be indoors? Or at least feature quite close theming?

These have just been uploaded by Klugheimleaks which has been chased all over the web by PL!

While I understand that we want these updates, I feel bad for Phantasialand as they were trying to keep this a secret, but now it is being leaked all over the web.

^Theme park's basically have lost control in this internet era. They have basically 2 choices: 1 accept the fans curiosity and let them be (like most parks do) or 2 make sure nobody can see the construction site form any direction (this is impossible, yes). People find a way to keep uploading these photo's.

Seems like this will be a really big ride.

I'm not sure why the track and supports are wrapped but this certainly seems like it will be a really great coaster

My guess would be to protect against whatever work will be done near the track from example debris, stray paint, alien laser beams and shark attacks!

While I understand that we want these updates, I feel bad for Phantasialand as they were trying to keep this a secret, but now it is being leaked all over the web.

Well, me too - yet Klugheimleaks is really like an "underground" website and I don't think the GP have a clue of its existance. So basically the secret is shared through what, a hundred of people at max.

And I'm sure Phantasialand will still be able to surprises us!

I'm excited to see what Phantasialand will present. I remember being obsessed with this park last summer after Chiapas opened, and the concept of Intamin making their next neat themed coaster for them sounds very exciting.

Edited by DonGeorge

Some new pictures with more track installed. The Phantasialand wrapps als supports and track they have installed. Is this the new trial to "hide" the coaster from the visitors?

The two curves look like high speed because of the heights and banking. Very nice!

Source: the "evil" page