TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

^ Really? Your video must be playing at a slower speed! Looks much faster than any of the recent B&M Invert offerings of late - Silver Bullet, Talon, etc.

How many B&M inverts have you been on?

--Robb "Pleasantly surprised by that video!" Alvey

That thing looked really slow and tame on the video!!! I am disappointed

I think it looks awesome. Remember that Black Mamba isnt a large coaster compared to many other B&M's, but still its definately not slow. It may look slow through the zero-g roll because its so long but apart from that it takes the inversions very fast.

Yngve "wants to ride Black Mamba now" Oestbye

Another video, (credits: Moritz Rawe aka Phantasiafan from onride.de)

(Warning *82*Megabyte for 1:05 of a complete offride)

http://rapidshare.de/files/15267867/-_104.avi.html

Who cares wether Mamba is a tad slower, faster or just the same speed (as itself???) with this beautyful motion...

EDIT ADD: plus lots'o current pics (including train on track) here:

http://www.onride.de/viewtopic.php?t=21366&start=120&7281

^ Really? Your video must be playing at a slower speed! Looks much faster than any of the recent B&M Invert offerings of late - Silver Bullet, Talon, etc.

Hmmmm... I looked at it again and the new one, I can't see whether it is intense or not, but it seems slowish on the top on all the elements..

I've been on BTR at SFMM, Top Gun at PGA, Nemesis and Nemesis Inferno (none of the were slow)

Enjoy the video, while you can still see most of it, kiddles....

Dippin' and divin' thru all that lanscaping is going to be amazing! And think of if they get the number of trains up to... three?

Going into 'Black Mamba Goodness' right now......

Well, the 0 g roll looked like that of Patriots, or Silverbullets, or Talons (which is actually the I like them say over the Batman 0 g's (or revolutions)) but what caught my attention was the jr Immelman. It really looks like the immelman was designed for force and speed.

You've got to be careful with this news, but one big German tabloid newspaper reports in its Sunday issue that the train will come as close as 50 cm to the ground and the walls which is less than 2 ft.

It also sais that the coaster should be ready for public for the summer season.

The rumoured restaurant fly through turns out to be an African bar inside the lift building.

But as I said, you got to be careful with tabloids.

Unfortunately, they build this huge wall (like 8 or 9 feet tall) But I think that there are enough ways to see Black Mamba from the street or somewhere. I really love what they are doing on the site, with all the houses which will be built etc. I'm just hoping on the waterfall at the lifthill, and maybe a little "mountain" next to the loop. (You can see it here: http://www.deepinafrica.de/wallpapers/Wallpaper_Village_800_600.jpg That link is a wallpaper, btw).