TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Wow that looks really amazing! I can't wait until I have the chance to ride it Anyone wants to meet up?

BTW: Mystery... Do you took the photos yourself? I don't think so and they are copyrighted. I actually don't know if you're allowed to post them here, but I think you have to post your sources at least... If I'm wrong, you can make fun of me...^^

Crickey thats sooo exciting, this has got to be one of (if not) the most important rides of the year. Its great to see a park put so much more effort into a coaster.

I hope to ride this in the summer along with a trip to ride Expedition GeForce.

I think what we all want/need now is a video!

As for the wheel covers:-

IMHO I imagine this is because there is lots of tinkering which will need to be done so it would be a pain in the bottom to fit romove all the plastic covers each time this could also avoid costly damage. I would imagine that there will be more theming on the trains as the ride develops. Perhaps with a snake head at the front I don't know.

What's most impressive about it is that you practically can't perceive any sound at all. This thing runs as silent as a cat.

At http://onride.de/viewtopic.php?t=21366&start=100&-1 you can also see that work is progressing really fast now. You can detect some queue line theming. Typical of Phantasialand this will be quite an experience for people suffering from claustrophobia.

I was planning on going to Movie Park Germany this year but I changed my mind all thanks to Black Mamba, I can't wait to ride!

I'll do Movie Park later this year, I'm planning on staying in Germany for about a week or so, enjoy the sights, do Freizeit Park Klotten to.

I like the fact that its so low with the tunnels and ravines, just like Nemesis, and the sketches show great theming!

Anyway, beautiful, great coaster, love it already, can't wait to go!!!

And if the themeing and landscaping of this ride does any justice to the concept art....

Woof.

It's going to be amazing just to walk to the boarding station with it writhing 'n rolling all around you, huh?

Yum.

(The video is wonderful - thanks to all who put it together.)