TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

I Don't get it completely. Why using some space as some storage rooms but no office rooms? Like that you can troll the system by building attractions on the current office rooms. Then they will still keep the promise and have ground for more rides. I'm just saying.

Wonder how the Aquapark will look like but knowing Phantasialand it would look great. I hoped with then new Parking space they would use the real entrance again (not only for buses) but I think now it will be used for Aquapark. Looking forward to some great concepts of the whole package.

I Don't get it completely. Why using some space as some storage rooms but no office rooms? Like that you can troll the system by building attractions on the current office rooms. Then they will still keep the promise and have ground for more rides. I'm just saying.

Wonder how the Aquapark will look like but knowing Phantasialand it would look great. I hoped with then new Parking space they would use the real entrance again (not only for buses) but I think now it will be used for Aquapark. Looking forward to some great concepts of the whole package.

Unless its a seperate office building, id guess all the offices they need and/or want to move out of the park will just be included into the new hotel and such.

• 3 weeks later...

The park has put up some artwork:

680583_10151109023612303_1936668235_o.jpg

Looks like Europe will get a Splash Mountain after all.

Some new stats:

- 5 stories / levels

- over 6 minutes long

- 3 drops, 1 backwards

- Europe's only camelback on a ride of this type

- the world's steepest log flume drop (53 degrees)

Construction site video:

And some new photos:

New rocks to merge the ride with Colorado Adventure...

...and Black Mamba:

source: Phantasialand-Fans

Edited by BDG

Phantasialand is a great, quirky park--this new flume ride looks like a great addition (much better than the old log ride). Between this, Winjas, Hollywood Tour ( ), and the Dragon Bar, the resort is full of win.

Can't wait for 2013,I'm going back to here since 2009 and a lot changed.

I already loved the log flume with the theming and the drop. But when I stated figuring out that it could be going Backwards I got more exited about it. Right now I really want to ride this Log flume ride. No way in the world the old two where better than this one. I only wonder if the rapid ride is better or worser than Chiapas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

| Live from the Phantasialand - the first pictures from the start of season 2013!

The redesign of the Mexican theme world is growing!

The course, which runs over five-levels, was completed with his three runs ...

... the vast rocky landscape is slowly taking shape ...

and the imposing bridge that spans the world's steepest drop, has already been installed.

Furthermore, the Phantasialand classic rollercoaster Colorado Adventure is integrated in the new landscape of CHIAPAS and has become a new robe donated, in front of the side to Mexico .

Greetings from the Phantasialand .

Edited by gisco

When do they plan to open it? I must say this is already more beautiful then I could ever imagine The interaction with Black Mamba, Colorado and Talocan is really good.

My regards to the park for the theming work already done, and I cannot wait for the ride to be done and ride it. I'm just watching it with a open mouth.

• 1 month later...

For me this construction isn't going fast enough. I'm super exited to see the final theming work done.

Colorado looks still very empty I hope it comes out as great as the rest.

It's good to see that the track is done, with some details left.

I'll be at Phantasialand on the next weekend with a big group of crazy Italian coaster enthusiasts. If you are around and you see me, feel free to say HI!

I'm really sad I won't be able to rida Chapas but I've heard you can sign a voucher to get a second admission for free!