TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's 2011 Trips Questionnaire!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Thanks a lot, now I have that stupid Men at Work song stuck in my head!

And yes, the TPR Australia Trip will be EPIC!!! Everyone knows that Australia doesn't have the biggest, fastest, best, or even that many roller coasters, but we're going to be doing so much more! I've got so much of that trip already planned out!

All I can say is if you saw TPR holding Panda's in China last year, wait till you see what I have in store for Australia!

ll I can say is if you saw TPR holding Panda's in China last year, wait till you see what I have in store for Australia!

Ah yes, Australia, the land of sunshine and sharks...

Instead of cute pandas, how about photos of TPR members holding bird eating spiders?

I'll suspend retirement saving for one year.

Tell me about it! I think it's far better to travel when you're young and healthy than to put it off.

Would love to go on the Japan trip, but the plane tickets are ridiculous. A round trip flight from Philly to Tokyo is $1100. Part time jobs don't exactly make that affordable.

$1,100 is a decent fare to Japan. I'm going to wind up paying more than that to fly to Europe this summer, which is nowhere near as far as Asia.

International airfare is a racket, but it keeps most airlines afloat. Domestic ain't profitable.

Let's see...

Australia-Not interested since I don't like long flights (5+ hours), there aren't very many coasters, it is right in the middle of my school year, and I don't think I'd be able to afford it.

Best of Japan-If I had the money I would probably do this one, but unfortunately I don't. Japan looks interesting, and certainly seems to have some pretty unique attractions. Main problems are the long flights (again), language barrier, and price.

Spain-Moderately interested, but probably can't afford the trip without a full time job, which I don't want to have with a full time school schedule.

North East USA Trip-This was fourth place for me on the 2010 survey but I think it is probably my first choice for a 2011 trip.

The Road To Cedar Point Tour-When I first heard about this, it sounded awesome. However, I don't think I'll be able to afford it and Cedar Point won't have added anything significant since I visited in 2008, so I don't think I'll be doing this one. Even though it does have several other parks I'm interested in, I worry that it may conflict with my school schedule.

Overall, I will probably go on the North East USA Trip if it is offered. If it isn't, I probably won't be doing a trip in 2011 (unless a similar budget and/or length trip is offered in the same general timeframe).

I'm not sure how optimistic I am about being able to afford the Japan trip, but I'll save over the summer and see how things look come deposit time. If I won't be able to afford it for 2011, I'll keep saving for next time. WHen I do take a TPR trip, I'm thinking the first will be Japan.

Guys, if you're interested in seriously doing a trip in 2011, start saving your money now. There is no reason that in the next 17 months you can't save up the money. Have trouble saving money? Send TPR your money when it's burning a hole in your pocket.

Again, we have LOTS of people who have TPR Accounts with us (many saving towards Japan!) they already have more than enough for the deposit and are working towards 1st payment a year early!

Email me for info, and to get started!

I'm really loving the possible trips for 2011. I'm really not sure if I'll be able to do a trip this next year, with me going back to school this fall. It would require some pretty tight budgeting on my part, but I could make it possible.

Austrailia would be AMAZING!! And does this surprise include cuddling with some Kangaroos Elissa? If so, then you can definitely count me in haha.

I think the trips I'd be most likely to do are Northeast USA, Road to CP, or Spain. I think Spain could make a really fun first international trip.

All I can say is if you saw TPR holding Panda's in China last year, wait till you see what I have in store for Australia!

The Australia Zoo is such an experience. Sitting down and putting my arm around a giant kangaroo was surreal! The place has great "up close and personal" places all around the park. (Stingray and shark greetings are discounted!)

Not to mention Dreamworld's 'zoo' section of the park is pretty nice. They have a dino in their log flume! Can't wait to see what everyone will think of Giant Drop and Scooby. The two water parks are great aswell, and you'll get to try out the 'looping' waterslides at Wet'n Wild!