TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

• 4 weeks later...

Bud Light. I'm not a beer snob. I enjoy a variety of craft beers on a regular basis, but sometimes a Bud Light or a Silver Bullet go down just fine. Especially in parks, when I want to drink something that won't be too heavy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thread is quiet! Drink people, its the season!

You are 100% correct sir! I haven't even had any beer in my fridge for the last week or so, but today I decided to do something about it on the way home from work.

Currently enjoying Trolltunga Gooseberry Sour IPA 6,5% from Buxton Brewery. I'm normally not a big fan of sour beers, but this one is quite nice!

23972335_10214714640929086_1361821972_n.jpg.633217a8f7de9ba1e1e3d1091838f661.jpg

Alright, continuing to play catch-up. Had a double from Nøgne Ø brewery tonight, first and American IPA (7,5%) followed by an American Pale Ale (6%). Both okay beers, but nothing out of the ordinary. Either that, or I'm getting spoiled with the huge amount of high-quality beers that have poured (pun intended) into the Norwegian market in the recent years.

Skjermbilde.thumb.JPG.aab3334078d9a49ba798c7b9f15b46e7.JPG

• 2 weeks later...