TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

Tonight's beer has been sponsored by the country of Belgium...sort of.

Photo_111705_001.jpg.f051ea25a9094a5a6be42bbda504770f.jpg

I could handle being a monk, except for the lack of sex and the total commitment to the Lord.

Photo_111705_002.jpg.064e44eab6de64e2f2f58b91da312ac6.jpg

Stoudt's Triple, a Belgian style Abbey Ale...Originally brewed by sex-free Christian dudes all living together

Corona was okay, but at the same time it wasn't all too special. If I'm going to blow $3 on a beer, I'll just stick with my buds Newcastle and Guinness.......unless there's another one out there I have yet to find. I'm kinda limited to big bottles, I'm too cheap to pop for a 6 pack, and wouldn't know where to hide it if I did go so far as getting that much.

Wally, does Anchor Steam usually taste incredibly different draught vs in a bottle?

I have noticed that. I enjoy the bottled stuff more than the draft.

I know like Sierra Nevada had 2 different recipes for it's pale ale. A bottled one and a draft one. If you really try, you can really taste the difference.

I had some Japanese Beer last night as part of my Sakke Bomb, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me. It was pretty good though alone, I had a few sips before I endulged in the wonderful bomb!

-RD

Mmm... Sake Bombs! There is a sushi place here in Sacto I can't go to anymore because the bartender always forced sake bomb after sake bomb on me. And I don't like leaving my car in the city. Or getting sick for that matter.

More than likely it was Sapporo and Sake