TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was the Last Beer You Drank?

robbalvey

Double post, sorry:

It was Devil's Backbone draft night at my local beer place, had the following, some as just samples and some as drinks:

Sugar Plum - my favorite of all the dafts

Pear Lager - enjoyable and would have again

Dark Abby - 2nd Favorite of the evening, not what I would typically go for but as a branch out it was great.

Schwartz Bier: was just not quite a taste for me, wasn't bad, but wasn't something I would go out of the way for.

Redd's Strawberry Ale, just now.

Surprisingly tasty, despite the bad things I've heard from my beer snob friends. It's less like an ale, more like a hard cider, which is cool because I'd take a cider over a beer any day of the week. If you don't like sweet drinks, you're probably not gonna like this at all, but I have a huge sweet tooth, so this hits the spot. They didn't skimp out on the strawberry flavor, either.

Bud Light last night! Ever since i've been dieting, i've cut all alcohol out of my life until I weigh 200lbs. There were two exceptions and this was one of them. My tolerance has gone way down since I stopped drinking and I'm now a light weight again! I love it!

If you're drinking Bud Light, you might as well quit drinking altogether and focus on the much better flavored alternative - tap water.