TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

An Upgraded TPR Forum Coming Soon!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn´t know wether it was discussed before, cause didn´t read the complete posts:

I missed the "Goto Page"-Button in the forum. I ike the new Side-Buttons, but the "Goto Page"-Button is very useful, if you want to reach a side which isn´t mentioned above (e.g. to reach site 23 - look below)...:

By the way, is it your intention, that you didn´t call it "Lou´s personal jump to Menu" anymore? Will miss it That something of TPR-Style, too, I thought.

Forum.jpg.38bc40e6de03a42f9f14dadb67e0891a.jpg

Thank you for the hint.

OK, it is working, but I think not everyone will realize that - otherwise I´m the only stupid user

So I have the next stupid question. But someone told me no questions are really stupid, so I go on...

Where can I test post replies and so on? Do you have some extra topics or won´t new posts in the Test-Forum everywhere (Old-Forum) be readable?

^^^ thanks for reminding me;

it's now called:

Personal jump to Menu by Lou

regarding test topics etc.. go ahead, make new stuff test things, post things.. everything in the test board will be deleted when we do the final update/migration.

I don't know if it's me but I'll just point it out. I checked out my pm box and this one drop down box seems a little to far to the right. This is on Firefox 3.5.7 on XP if that helps.

I've had a quick look at this.. funny thing is that this only happens with Firefox.. IE does not have this problem.

I'll search (and test) some more

Hey Robb, if you need any assistance with the new software let me know. I have quite a bit of knowledge with the system for styling and MODs and whatnot being my site runs entirely on it.

Just shoot me an E-mail I know which upgrades the more help the smoother it will go.

It's looking pretty cool and stream lined, but if I may chime in:

The top portion with the calendar and announcements (and up) just seems too cluttered for me, it's harder for my eyes to focus on what I want because the different parts of the page seem to blend into each other. Maybe more spacing or making it more simple would improve this. Also, after you post, it takes you to some page with options like "look at your last post" before finally taking you to your most recent post. I like the more immediate approach it has here.

I don't know if it's me but I'll just point it out. I checked out my pm box and this one drop down box seems a little to far to the right. This is on Firefox 3.5.7 on XP if that helps.

Ok this should now be fixed/gone

Edit: I just noticed this, the "online" banner overlaps some custom titles (like mine):

That is correct.

It was either over the custom title (and avatar depending on the title size and space between username and title) or underneath.

At this moment it goes over.. but if this needs to be changed.. this could be done...

or we change the location of the custom title...