TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I was making a (weak) pyro joke on another thread, and that got me to wondering...

What are people's favorite uses of actual flame-type fire on an attraction? I guess I'd go with ROTM and Escape From Pompeii...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say the fire effect on USF's Mummy for being so cool. The dock explosion on USF's Jaws will give you a nice tan!

Oh, yeah. Forgot about Jaws, which is particularly cool (or hot) after dark. Those people at USF sure know how to blow things up.

I would say the fire effect on USF's Mummy for being so cool. The dock explosion on USF's Jaws will give you a nice tan!

That oil rig fire is evil. I can't look in that direction without feeling like my eyebrows have been burned off. Even when I'm on the other side of the boat! My favorite fire effect is the brain fire on ROTM. Honorable mention goes to Spider-Man's fire blast, because it looks so cool the first time you ride it when you aren't expecting it.

While on the topic of USF, here's a little tip: Don't watch Fear Factor at night. That's what I did. The explosion at the end left me partially blinded for like 5 minutes.

"Did he say rocket launcher!?"