TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 357: Two new Howl-O-Scream houses announced!

LOOK WHO RETURNED!

Can you help me with explicit instructions on how to jump over the fence and find the track? I keep looking for it, but I can't seem to find a fence that has roller coaster track inside it.. Location and instructions on how to phsyically climb over a fence would be a great help..

Thanks!

I love the layout for this coaster because it feels like the designers researched the behaviors of a cheetah and tried to bring them into the design. The "tower" resembles the type of tree you'd find a cheetah stalking the ground below in. And the way the launch is set up facing the tower/tree makes it seem like the cheetah is jumping into it. So far so awesome!

The rise to the top of that tower should provide some amazing airtime, do you see the shape of that hill it's perfect. Then you see how quickly it go's into the curve, this suppose to be a family friendly ride but the tower elements looks like it's going to be the most intense figure 8 on the planet lol

Beautiful looking coaster IMO and it's not even half way complete and it looks this awesome great job Intamin BGW

The "tower" looks very nice!

Looks really great! I'll be there for a few days after Christmas, and I wish it was ready by then. No biggy, I live in Ft. Lauderdale, and can drive over for the weekend anytime. I do love Intamin, but not the quick change in directions on some of their later rides I305, Maverick to name a few. This looks like a great ride so far.

I find it amazing how they managed to turn something as mundane as supports and make it part of the theming.

It shows that they haven't lost their touch where it really counts, even though their ride names leave little to be desired.