TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

p. 348 - Iron Gwazi POV!

Went through Alone last night - alone. I think it really depends on your disposition whether you find it super scary or not. I'd find going through some of the USH HHN mazes alone more unnerving personally but I had fun in this one, even though I was accused of having sedated myself before doing the maze. Here's a few pics that will hopefully pique your interest.

Finger.JPG.3803e8ecb045d8a1a99711c1a0e2c987.JPG

You give them the finger to get in, and your left nut to get out.

Security.JPG.ddbb454215a62dd3843c6d0d9e11edaf.JPG

Facing off against the doorman, maybe my assertion that he was Mr T followed by Eddie Murphy's 80's Mr T is gay routine didn't go down so well. Like two junkyard dogs, neither of us was going to back down.

sin.JPG.31499759ee0306240128c110d346436e.JPG

Here's a little snippet from inside the maze, my assertions about the identity of my attacker were not well received.

tshirt.JPG.880adaecef137b2ad708fe2906ad048a.JPG

Here's the shirt, I don't think I will be wearing a shirt in public saying I did it alone, I doubt the first thing people will think is - oh yeah, that maze in Tampa.

xsylvie.JPG.655d5de37f17e9e067fc579813b11343.JPG

Gratuitous Sylvie shot. I found out she is the offspring of Jigsaw and Joan Jett.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap you nerds are a tough crowd.  It looks like a coaster that will make me hoot and holler the entire time I'm on it while simultaneously trying to throw my fat ass as far from the train as pos

I actually agree with many of you talking about how the RMC's are all very similar.  And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with building a ton of very similar kick ass rides when most people who ride

It means that you can look forward to a fun-filled day riding Kumba, Montu, Cheetah Hunt and Sheikra and while you're in line for one of those you might be able to watch an Iron Gwazi POV on your phon

Posted Images

^She grabbed my hand at the gig, luckily I didn't lose any fingers. I was never going to wash that hand again but then I had a shower later and forgot.

My update on Cheetaka - it's a rather handsome looking pile of dirt.

I am hoping the launch and turn out of the station are something different than what I expect it to be. But a launch out of station into a diving turn will be fun.

I am thinking the trains will have a cheetah head and that makes me a little sad.

I'm taking care of bryce, though, people who think they are amazing decided to get in my way. I sorta ended up in full blown trolling mode on Busch's FB page.

Sorry, I'm trying to end it now. Though, I won't back down, I will always win.

-Andrew Finn/Inu

^^I'm curious as to why the trains having a cheetah head would make you sad. Most people would complain about the lack of theming if it didn't have something like a cheetah head on it.

Seems a bit like something a tamer coaster would have. Maybe they will have a cheetah head and still look a little mean. I keep thinking of the wacky worms. The ride wont have any complaints about the amount of themeing. I am sure they did a nice job with the trains, the rest of the ride looks beautiful.

I just don't see Busch putting a big Cheetah head on the front of the trains. I believe the front of the trains will definitely resemble a cheetah, color and shape, but a cartoonish wacky worm style head is just not happening in my opinion.

It will at least, as you said, resemble a cheetah head. You can see it a little in the video. I know it wont be as cartoony as the Wacky Worms thats just what kept popping into my head. Busch Gardens hasn't ever let me down so I am expecting to love the entire attraction

Cheetah Hunt?

I preferred Cheetaka, a much better and more "in-line" name with the other rides names like Montu, SheiKra, and Kumba.

But other than that, I'm trying to cram some time to visit Busch Gardens next summer when this opens.

In the offride video you get many good views of the trains and I think they look ridiculously cool. As for the ride, I'm a fan of the twisty bits and such after riding Maverick and there looks to be 6-7 good spots of airtime...I'm not complaining! Can't wait to ride it in the spring