TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

p. 348 - Iron Gwazi POV!

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap you nerds are a tough crowd.  It looks like a coaster that will make me hoot and holler the entire time I'm on it while simultaneously trying to throw my fat ass as far from the train as pos

It means that you can look forward to a fun-filled day riding Kumba, Montu, Cheetah Hunt and Sheikra and while you're in line for one of those you might be able to watch an Iron Gwazi POV on your phon

I actually agree with many of you talking about how the RMC's are all very similar.  And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with building a ton of very similar kick ass rides when most people who ride

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Bert the Conqueror to Feature Busch Gardens Tampa.

Tune in to the Travel Channel July 14 at 10pm to see Busch Gardens Tampa featured in an episode of the network’s newest show, “Bert the Conqueror.”

Hilarious host Bert Kreischer will conquer SheiKra and Montu with VP of Design and Engineering Mark Rose – and get up-close and personal with giraffes, tigers and more.

Source

• 3 weeks later...

Busch Gardens Tampa's Park President Jim Dean has a special sneak peek and construction tour for Theme Park Review. Check out the video below!

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=JimDeanCustom01_Rob_hm10[/coastertube]

Oh, man, I don't know about you guys, but I'm totally psyched for this thing now!!!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Very cool! He must have recorded a bunch of different intros. I just saw one for Orlando Attractions Magazine as well.

But still a nice touch and REALLY thoughtful to reach out to the fanboys/fangirls community!

Way cool that he did that for the community. What a great way to reach out to the community and give them something unique like this. Well done, BGT! Looking forward to more of these!

-=BP

Very cool! He must have recorded a bunch of different intros.

That's what I figured. But what a GREAT IDEA for such a personalized video. I mean, I totally understand that in theory it's quite simple - create one main video with multiple intros, but actually putting that idea into action and making it happen is not always as easy as it seems. I give a ton of props to BGT's PR dept for putting that together. I felt it was very well done and speaks to the kind of things that park PR departments SHOULD be doing.

--Robb

Since I work in the field of video production for a major corporation (no, not any theme parks) this is flat out awesome. I've already forwarded the video to people here to show how social media videos can be useful!

I think Jill and the gang down at BGT have a home run on the video here! Holy After Effects!

Robb,

Am I doing something wrong? I'm viewing this thread via safari on my iPhone 4, but I can't see the video. I just get an empty space.

The same happens when I click on the coaster tube link as well.

cheers,

Matt

Robb,

Am I doing something wrong? I'm viewing this thread via safari on my iPhone 4, but I can't see the video. I just get an empty space.

The same happens when I click on the coaster tube link as well.

cheers,

Matt

iPhone doesn't play flash videos.