TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

p. 348 - Iron Gwazi POV!

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap you nerds are a tough crowd.  It looks like a coaster that will make me hoot and holler the entire time I'm on it while simultaneously trying to throw my fat ass as far from the train as pos

It means that you can look forward to a fun-filled day riding Kumba, Montu, Cheetah Hunt and Sheikra and while you're in line for one of those you might be able to watch an Iron Gwazi POV on your phon

I actually agree with many of you talking about how the RMC's are all very similar.  And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with building a ton of very similar kick ass rides when most people who ride

Posted Images

^^While I would have also said that there's no way they started testing today so clearly... what do I know?, I feel like there's still no way they open a ride after 5 days of testing.

Iron Gwazi just completed a test run, less than a day after the last piece of track was placed.

I just watched that guy's Instagram story and saw the video and I just wanted to pause and offer my condolences to the victims of the magnitude 11 earthquake that evidently hit the Tampa metro area at the time of filming.

Edited by coasterbill
^^While I would have also said that there's no way they started testing today so clearly... what do I know?, I feel like there's still no way they open a ride after 5 days of testing.

Iron Gwazi just completed a test run, less than a day after the last piece of track was placed.

I just watched that guy's Instagram story and saw the video and I just wanted to pause and offer my condolences to the victims of the magnitude 11 earthquake that evidently hit the Tampa metro area at the time of filming.

LMAO seriously.

The back seat through that barrel roll thingy wtf yo.

Dear lord I think I had a seizure trying to watch that.

Can't wait for some good footage. Unbelievable it's running already.

Obv every ride/company is different, but I'm pretty sure Mine Blower opened 5 days after they sent the first train.

It's all so exciting. What a ride. Can't wait.

I am loving how quickly they're getting this thing together! I had thought it a bit of a pipe dream that this might be open by April, when I would be able to ride it the first weekend of the month. But more and more it's looking like that's not an unreasonable thought! I love this park, and I'm loving how amazing Iron Gwazi looks! Can't wait to get on it, hopefully in less than a month!

Looks like someone couldn't contain there excitement and I do not blame them! I wonder if its upper park management or RMC workers

The difference between BGT and KI when it comes to testing their new coaster is hilarious.

BGT- Broad daylight, during park hours, no shame.

KI- Park is closed for the season, but still moves/turns webcams off a full week in advance of testing