TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

p. 348 - Iron Gwazi POV!

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy crap you nerds are a tough crowd.  It looks like a coaster that will make me hoot and holler the entire time I'm on it while simultaneously trying to throw my fat ass as far from the train as pos

I actually agree with many of you talking about how the RMC's are all very similar.  And that's fine. There's nothing wrong with building a ton of very similar kick ass rides when most people who ride

It means that you can look forward to a fun-filled day riding Kumba, Montu, Cheetah Hunt and Sheikra and while you're in line for one of those you might be able to watch an Iron Gwazi POV on your phon

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
After seeing so many responses complaining about it being closed all summer, asking when it would come back or comments about how they shouldn't close it forever even with it stating "early summer re-opening" in the description of the photo, this comment made me laugh, too bad Busch Gardens missed the sarcasm or the social media team deliberately ignored it.

Hey! That's me! I haven't been on this site in almost a year, so it's funny to see myself in a comment. Glad I could make you laugh.

^I think knocking Gwazi down and replacing it with a Dippin Dots stand would be a big improvement.

^I think knocking Gwazi down and replacing it with a Dippin Dots stand would be a big improvement.

They could knock it down and replace it with a giant hole guests can poop in to and it would be a big improvement! Then you could say "excuse me I'm just off to take a Gwazi!"

Edited by StealthFan

They could knock it down and replace it with a giant hole guests can poop in to and it would be a big improvement! Then you could say "excuse me I'm just off to take a Gwazi!"

This could be the best themed restroom since Disney's "Tangled Toilets."

I was at the park Sunday and thought using the area around Gwazi was perfect for the Food and Wine fest/concerts. If they tore it down and used that area for more food and beer stands and made it a permanent thing, I would be all for it!

Of course, an RMC would be nice too...

^^ I hope you won't have to be 21 to ride it. I'd hate to miss out...

They could easily make a junior RMC themed to McDonalds and Coke for people under 21 to ride!

Or make a dueling coaster--one side food (for all ages), the other side alcohol (for adults only).