TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (BGT Discussion Thread)

P. 359: Iron Gwazi opens on March 11th, 2022!

I just want to say as a very rightfully so jaded enthusiast, I'm actually REALLY excited about Falcon's Fury.

We've been majorly lacking some quality Intamin in this state and I'm so happy to see Busch pushing the envelope with this ride.

There are few rides out there that still scare me (I'm riding one of them next week) and now this one for next year! Wow!

This is reason enough to finally get me down to Tampa. (As if I really needed any besides more coaster credits!) Now, I want a drop tower where you face up towards the sky the entire fall... or are upside down the entire fall. Hmmm. I'm sure they are in the pipeline now!

We've been majorly lacking some quality Intamin in this state and I'm so happy to see Busch pushing the envelope with this ride.

This!!!

I also want to add that this is probably the next best thing to another Intamin coaster that Busch could have come up with.

Holy Crap that looks awesome, Intamin rocks!!!!! I can't wait to ride this!!! Sooo glad BGT chose Intamin over

any other company. It's great to see Intamin Pushing the limits once again with world class rides. Great Logo too. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

My favorite flat ride's gone mad! I'm more worried about the abrupt ending and type of restraint system our chests might be crushed against due to forces. Other than that, if I'm seated comfortably, I'd semi-marathon it! Can't wait!

^^ I watched a full announcement of Falcon's fury in which the park says it is the tallest free standing drop tower.

I think the logo is as brilliant as the concept. I'm going to love it with my fear of heights (I won't let it scare me away.)

Looks cool... But too bad it is Intamin...

I expect endless downtime. I mean, look at Acrophobia.

Busch Gardens doesn't seem to have a problem keeping Cheetah Hunt running. Kings Dominion doesn't seem to have a problem keeping Drop Tower running. PortAventura doesn't seem to have a problem keeping Hurkan Condor running. Sea Paradise doesn't seem to have a problem keeping Blue Fall running. Movie Park Germany doesn't seem to have a problem keeping Stunt Fall running.

Do you need me to keep going? Or have I made my point?

Thanks.

--Robb "Really HATE people who complain when they don't even know what the hell they are talking about." Alvey

I should have clarified... I am not talking about ALL Intamin rides, just specialized drop towers such as Acrophobia. Nothing wrong with me having an opinion, if you agree or not is your call. I love Intamin rides, I just am a bit pessimistic with their reliability when it comes to some of their prototypes.

Looks fun, though... Should be a perfect addition for the park.

Edited by Invertalon