TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video of TDL's rides.

I discovered a site that has videos of TDL's rides. It has Pooh's Hunny Hunt,JTTCOTE,Sinbad and Indiana Jones and some others. Looking at Pooh's Hunny Hunt, it makes me wonder. WHY DIDN'T WDW GET THIS VERSION?! It is just awsome. I know Robb and Elissa will agree with me that TDL's Pooh just blows WDW's and DL's out of the water! I figured out why WDW did not get TDL's version. They didn't want to pay for it. As Syndrome would say. "Lame,lame,lame,LAME!" For some things,you can't go cheap. Just look at SGE.

Here's the site

www.barrybedford.com

Just scroll down and you will see TDL's segment.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at Pooh's Hunny Hunt, it makes me wonder. WHY DIDN'T WDW GET THIS VERSION?!

I think the fact that it cost something like $200 million had something to do with it!

And yeah, it blows all other versions away!

--Robb "Dont forget that we have some really nice ride throughs of Pooh and Journey on our last DVD!" Alvey

Don't worry Robb,I know you have good ride throughs of Pooh and Journey on your DVD. I just don't have it yet.

Frank"I will get it soon though and you better have a ride through of Challenge of Tutankhamon in your next DVD! If you don't, that's okay,I won't blow up!" Melgeorge

P.S. Oh yeah,since you worked on Call of Duty (I think) Check out my little post on the random board. It's called If WWII was a MMORPG.

It's really funny!