TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Redneck Batman

J man

Hey it's Jeremy here. I wanted to start a thread for my latest movie project. For those of you who are following the Hoodie The Movie thread, you already somewhat know about Redneck Batman.

Redneck Batman will be a 10 part web-series that I'll be putting onto Youtube. I'm still putting the finishing touches on the scripts, and I hope to start filming later on this month.

I'll be updating this thread periodically with video announcements, episodes, and behind the scenes fun! So until then here is the teaser trailer for this crazy thing.

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean we'll be getting redneck batman villains?

I think that would be a safe assumption. The villians are a part of the package.

Has anybody seen the Baman and Piderman series on Youtube?

I love those animated shorts!

YES!!! I love those! "Piderman, what are we gonna do with all these cakes I made? I am stuck in them."

This is my new update vlog. It contains some new details about Redneck Batman and a small update on Hoodie 3.

• 1 month later...

Sorry about the double post!

I wanted to post a new update. Today we officially started filming Redneck Batman! If everything goes according to plan we're going to film the first couple episodes all at once and hopefully have the first episode ready by April. That's the plan anyways. Until then here are some pictures of our two main characters!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a while, but finally got to shoot some more of Redneck Batman today. We've almost wrapped shooting on episode 2. But today was actually the first day that both our main characters were in costume. Here's an exclusive photo!

IMG_0568.thumb.JPG.ac987234e55cccf29df4e4318781fa0c.JPG

Gettin' ready to fight crime redneck style!

• 5 months later...

It's been a really long time since I've updated this thread. I have some bad news and some good news.

The bad news is that the web-series is no longer happening. We lost some of the locations we were filming at, and finding time to schedule shoots became ridiculously difficult. We did finish some filming on 2 of the episodes. But there are scenes missing and wouldn't make sense if I released them as is.

Now for the good news. I decided, shortly after the web-series fell apart, to adapt all the scripts into a comic book. I've been working on it in my off time over the last couple months. I just released the first issue of the comic on the Redneck Batmann Facebook page. Be sure to check it out and let me know what you all think.

Thanks guys!

issuecvrsmall.jpg.f38b8484926bfc4ebb7b07163bf6aeb9.jpg

Redneck Batmann and his sidekick Robinn!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm really sorry for the lack of updates lately.

Issue #3 has been in the works for way too long. But the time is coming, and it is almost done!

I only have 3 or 4 more pages left to color on the issue before it will be complete. I'm hoping to have it done around mid-late December.

So keep your eyes open for that!

1774697680_I3coversmall.thumb.png.4d3b556121108b4de9419f9972256f93.png

Preview of the cover for Issue #3

I'm working on the last 2 pages now. Issue#3 will be released by either the end of this week or the beginning of next depending on how long the final details take. To help tide you guys over until then, I'm releasing the first page of Issue#3! I haven't posted this anywhere else so TPR is the first to see this.

I can't wait to show you guys the rest!

(EDIT)

Issue #3 is now out and available to read on The Redneck Batman Facebook Page or on deviantART.com

I'd love to hear everyone's feedback!

Thanks.

246516916_I3preview.thumb.png.4a7c3ba24b35b41945c0780ff5d9ffad.png

Page 1 of Issue#3!!!