TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could tear down one coaster

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space Mountain at Indiana Jones at Disneyland Paris. No Disney park, even in Paris, should have two horrible coasters.

Agreed. Disney has no business running a coaster as bad as Paris's version of Space Mountain or Temple of Peril.

Oh, or maybe Thunder Road at Carowinds.

You would choose to destroy Thunder Road over Hurler?! I just remember Thunder Road as more boring than it could've been and maybe kinda shaky...not a completely pointless death machine like Hurler.

Oh, or maybe Thunder Road at Carowinds.

You would choose to destroy Thunder Road over Hurler?! I just remember Thunder Road as more boring than it could've been and maybe kinda shaky...not a completely pointless death machine like Hurler.

I don't get you... I thought Hurler was just as great as Skull Mountain! I mean the ride experience of Hurler really lives up to its name.

I haven't been on the Hurler at Carowinds, but I remember not minding the one at KD. I think it would be a great ride to get redone in topper track and let it roll at full speed again.

I wouldn't tear any ride down. I dislike some rides, like SLCs, but they still suck up crowds and keep lines for other rides shorter. So I'm fine with what exists, existing. Not like I have to ride them or anything.

I don't get you... I thought Hurler was just as great as Skull Mountain! I mean the ride experience of Hurler really lives up to its name.

I knew I was right to expect a Skull Mountain reference.

I keep hearing about how the Hurlers used to be good, but I just can't see it. The layouts just look dumb to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I second this. In it's place a truly amazing woody could be built. Enormous custom Intamin plug N play. stat!

It's a beautiful structure but other than that, so little airtime, so many fillings shaken out of one's mouth.

Edited by firewalk13

• 4 months later...