TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the side, a BM zero-G roll's heartline is the same shape as the track on one of their floater air hills... If that helps!

That's only on sit-down coasters. On inverted coasters, it does sort of level off for a little bit.

From the side, a BM zero-G roll's heartline is the same shape as the track on one of their floater air hills... If that helps!

That's only on sit-down coasters. On inverted coasters, it does sort of level off for a little bit.

The heartline of a Zero-G-Roll from a sitdown is the same as the heartline of an inverted. The difference is in the track, on sitdowns, the track goes twists around over the heartline, while on inverts, the track rotates underneath the heartline.

The heartline of a Zero-G-Roll from a sitdown is the same as the heartline of an inverted. The difference is in the track, on sitdowns, the track goes twists around over the heartline, while on inverts, the track rotates underneath the heartline.

Exactly what i was going to say! That is how they get the vertical g-force so somewhere near zero.

• 2 weeks later...

What's with the hidden block brake runs? They make the ride fail the E-stop test, and they seem to slow it down. Why didn't you just make it all track like a normal roller coaster? The hidden brakes are weird, and I got the train to stop in the middle of hill before the corkscrew even though there's nothing there to stop it!

I don't feel like I can give any sort of rating without you making this somewhat realistic. You're going for a recreation, for crying out loud.

But here goes: It's really bumpy. Track is misshapen. The supports are kind of weird, and there appeared to be some close calls. I didn't tunnel test.

Try again. Work harder on it.