TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb and Elissa's wedding photo

jjune4991

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We saw this when it was posted and thought it was hilarious!

The people's comments are even better. Some people think we're furries, there's tons of Disney Hate, it's kind of sad actually!

Eh, if we're going to end up on any random website like this I'd rather it be this one and not like People of Walmart or something!

Why would anyone think there were "freaks" running around here?? Apparently they checked out TPR before they posted their comments on the wedding photos!!! LMAO just kidding, it goes to show what is wrong with all the narrow minded simpletons running around this world nowadays!

My favorite comment is this one:

"It isnt that they love disney its that they are coaster enthusiats. I go to there site everyday and its amzing. this is just stupid"

Apparently you guys don't love Disney! News to me!

I mean clearly the only reason you had a Disney Wedding is because you guys are coaster enthusiasts, and Disney has coasters, right???

We saw this when it was posted and thought it was hilarious!

The people's comments are even better. Some people think we're furries, there's tons of Disney Hate, it's kind of sad actually!

Eh, if we're going to end up on any random website like this I'd rather it be this one and not like People of Walmart or something!

I still like how you and Robb dedicated an entire segment of a DVD for the wedding. I found it touching despite it being 5-6 minutes long.

Short, but straight to the joyous point.

My favorite comment is this one:

"It isnt that they love disney its that they are coaster enthusiats. I go to there site everyday and its amzing. this is just stupid"

Apparently you guys don't love Disney! News to me!

I mean clearly the only reason you had a Disney Wedding is because you guys are coaster enthusiasts, and Disney has coasters, right???

I posted that! Now that I read it I should have worded it differently. I was just trying to get the point across that they werent just Disney lovers but also coaster enthusiasts. If they didn't like Disney they probably would have gotten married at a different theme park.

^Likely not, though I know MANY furries on and offline, and I can tell you what a lot of them compared to: if there's 5 crazies in a group of 1000, who would the media want to gravitate toward for a story? I still find it hilarious that even the furries I know hate some of the ones THEY know for f'ing up the depiction of the fandom.

Dan "Oh yeah, and the original link is still priceless." Smith